- RT @_ArriveAlive: Reminder: This year the World Day of Remembrance for Road Traffic Victims falls on 16 November. fb.me/6Jomff9vW 5 days ago
- RT @_ArriveAlive: Try to be the light for someone who needs a bit of support... http://t.co/BdKBkW4gFJ 3 weeks ago
- Blogging Lite wp.me/p1eHr7-9X0 4 weeks ago
- Baisc Geography For Russians wp.me/p1eHr7-9WU 1 month ago
- If Everything Requires a Cause, What Caused God? wp.me/p1eHr7-9WR 1 month ago
- Middle East Patriarchs Meet Diplomats : Call for Wiping Out Terrorists wp.me/p1eHr7-9WP 1 month ago
- Vladimir Putin: Don’t Mess With Nuclear-Armed Russia wp.me/p1eHr7-9WL 1 month ago
- IDF on High Alert in Golan Heights wp.me/p1eHr7-9WJ 1 month ago
- Armed former convict rode lift with Barack Obama as Secret Service chief admits failures
- Ebola outbreak may soon be over in Nigeria
- First case of Ebola diagnosed in the US
- Britain joins front line as RAF strikes Isil jihadists
- Afghanistan signs deal to keep US troops
- Kim Jong Un 'so fat he has fractured his ankles'
- 'Ugly' fruit and vegetables prove a hit in France
- British special forces join fighters on Isil front line
- Russian state television says Britain and US provoked Hong Kong protests
Monthly Archives: March 2011
Wikipedia already has a Jordan Lead Codices page: That’s quick!
Did you know that it was atheist pride week (20-26 March)? Well, apparently so.
Via Bibleplaces.com: My attempts to avoid this grand discovery have not gone well, to judge from the number of emails I have received suggesting that I must not have seen this story. It’s foolish to think that I can somehow … Continue reading
There are some more great photos of the ancient books coming from Jordan here as well as this short video: BACKGROUND: For more on the discovery (on this blog), go here, here and here.
Here… To understand how the USCCB came into existence, we must first understand the spiritual background of the man who essentially provided the impetus for the foundation of the organization…
Whatever it is, it’s no longer a church: Last week, the Rev Dr Christina Beardsley, vice-chair of Changing Attitude, a network of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and heterosexual members of the Church of England, was one of the voices featured … Continue reading
Writes Fr Robert Barron: An Internet controversy is percolating around a soon-to-be-published book by well-known evangelical preacher Rob Bell. In “Love Wins: A Book About Heaven, Hell and the Fate of Every Person Who Ever Lived,” Bell advocates the “universalist” position … Continue reading
Via Bible Places.com: The rainy season in Israel is over and the results are not good. This marks the seventh consecutive year of drought. From the Jerusalem Post: This year, the North received much more water than the center and … Continue reading
The term Satanism represents a broad range of religions, world views, and literature that all look favourably on Satan or similar rebellious figures. The Telegraph (UK) reports on the worship of this fiend: Satan first appeared in the Hebrew Bible as an … Continue reading
And he’s back: CAIRO — Egypt’s chief archaeologist Zahi Hawass, the guardian of some of the world’s most important treasures, was on Wednesday named minister of antiquities, the official MENA news agency reported. Hawass had served as head of the Supreme Council of … Continue reading