- Holy Land Deserted by Tourists as Fighting Empties Hotels wp.me/p1eHr7-9Rq 46 minutes ago
- 400-Year-Old Crucifix Found wp.me/p1eHr7-9Ro 1 hour ago
- Israel Opens Airport in Negev as Alternative to Ben-Gurion wp.me/p1eHr7-9Rm 1 day ago
- RT @WesternCapeGov: Five golden rules of home safety ow.ly/zu0g1 1 day ago
- Games of Thrones: USA offers university course fw.to/IMUFYtY. A course for @RyanOConnorSA 1 day ago
- Atheism Gets Its Own TV Channel in the USA wp.me/p1eHr7-9Rj 1 day ago
- Reformation Heritage KJV Study Bible wp.me/p1eHr7-9Rd 1 day ago
- Ten Tips for a Better Confession wp.me/p1eHr7-9R7 1 day ago
- MH17: Russia accuses US of fabricating evidence
- Air Algerie plane 'crashes' with 116 on board after going missing over Mali: live
- Can Hamas rocket attacks on Israel really be compared to the Blitz?
- Jailed Venezuelan opposition leader put on trial in Caracas
- Israel-Gaza conflict: At least 15 killed in shelling of UN school
- Israeli shelling kills at least 15 in UN Gaza shelter
- German newspaper accuses David Cameron of 'gross hypocrisy' over EU sanctions
- Hillary Clinton 'blames her husband's infidelity on abuse by his mother'
- Marco Rubio and Palestinian ambassador in angry exchange over Israeli murders
Daily Archives: March 2, 2011
Whose line is it anyway? The US actor and the Libyan leader have produced some choice lines recently. Can you distinguish between them? These are the questions: 1. I have defeated this earthworm with my words – imagine what I … Continue reading
This in via The Washington Post: Vatican City – Pope Benedict XVI has made a sweeping exoneration of the Jewish people for the death of Jesus Christ, tackling one of the most controversial issues in Christianity in a new book. … Continue reading
Traditionalist Anglicans who remain in the Anglican Church, against Pope Benedict XVI’s offer of an Anglican ordinariate, are wasting “time and spiritual energy” clinging to a “dangerous illusion“, said the Vatican’s delegate for the Australian ordinariate, reports the Catholic News … Continue reading
This is stomach-churning. A shocking video has emerged from Pakistan depicting children role-playing a Taliban suicide bombing. The 84-second clip shows Pashtun children recreating a terrorist attack, with one boy dressed in black – the ‘bomber’ – being embraced and … Continue reading
And so the protests in the Arab world spread: On Tuesday, the Iranian people protested against their government, demanding the release of Mirhossein Mousavi and Mehdi Karoubi, who have been jailed for their opposition to the regime. Iranian Security Forces responded by firing tear … Continue reading
At least in multicultural, pluralistic Britain, which is now to be considered no longer a Christian nation.