- Baisc Geography For Russians wp.me/p1eHr7-9WU 3 days ago
- If Everything Requires a Cause, What Caused God? wp.me/p1eHr7-9WR 3 days ago
- Middle East Patriarchs Meet Diplomats : Call for Wiping Out Terrorists wp.me/p1eHr7-9WP 3 days ago
- Vladimir Putin: Don’t Mess With Nuclear-Armed Russia wp.me/p1eHr7-9WL 3 days ago
- IDF on High Alert in Golan Heights wp.me/p1eHr7-9WJ 3 days ago
- Boko Haram Says Part of Nigeria an Islamic State wp.me/p1eHr7-9WH 3 days ago
- Where at Least Half the Followers of Major Religions Live wp.me/p1eHr7-9WD 4 days ago
- The Wine in a Middle Bronze Age Palace in Israel wp.me/p1eHr7-9WB 4 days ago
- Russia's space geckos fail their mission to breed in space
- Germany's flagship green energy policy 'in tatters'
- India court bans 'barbaric' animal sacrifices
- Ukraine dispatch: Burnt out tanks and ashes of APCs on journey through no-man's land
- Somali terror leader behind Kenya shopping mall massacre 'killed in US drone strike'
- Somali terror leader behind Kenya shopping mall massacre believed killed in US drone strike
- China 'has breached terms of Hong Kong handover'
- 'We need to talk about 'Love Jihad'' says minister: India's Muslim boys seducing Hindu girls to force their conversion
- 'Islamic State tore our families apart. Now we're fighting back'. Meet the Kurdish women's resistance army
Daily Archives: August 30, 2011
On the Bible Places blog: A headline in the Jerusalem Post catches my eye: “Libya interim rulers set Saturday ultimatum for Sirte.” The first paragraph identifies Sirte as Muammar Gaddafi’s hometown. The name sounds familiar and I turn to Acts … Continue reading
And killed after only a mile into his journey. How very unfortunate: A year earlier, he had been injured in a road accident and made a full recovery. So the man decided to make a pilgrimage to a shrine to give thanks … Continue reading