- Archbishop Welby’s Unity Plea to Pope Francis Over Women Bishops wp.me/p1eHr7-9S3 2 hours ago
- UN: Downing of MH17 Jet in Ukraine ‘May Be War Crime’ wp.me/p1eHr7-9S1 2 hours ago
- Pushing the Patriarch into Putin’s Arms wp.me/p1eHr7-9RY 2 hours ago
- Hamas Child Labor and Tunnel Fatalities wp.me/p1eHr7-9RU 20 hours ago
- Christian Air Force Chaplain Under Fire for Reference to Atheists wp.me/p1eHr7-9RQ 22 hours ago
- Mobile Churches to be Erected in the Arctic wp.me/p1eHr7-9RO 1 day ago
- Inside the Church Without a God wp.me/p1eHr7-9RK 1 day ago
- Gaza Campaign on Pace to Become Deadliest Israeli Conflict in Recent Years wp.me/p1eHr7-9RI 1 day ago
- Beachgoers warned of shark attack risk in France and Spain
- British tanks join Poland exercises to reassure allies against Putin
- Israel-Gaza conflict: Ban Ki-moon renews call for immediate ceasefire
- Commonwealth Games Scottie dogs 'disrespectful to Muslims'
- Gaza Strip refugee camp and hospital 'hit by Israeli missiles'
- Top Indian educationalist accused of racism over portrayal of criminal 'negroes'
- Pictures of the day: 28 July 2014
- Philip Seymour Hoffman and L'Wren Scott 'autopsy records hacked into'
- Israel-Gaza conflict: The Strip before and after
Monthly Archives: October 2011
Churches already struggling to cope with the theft of metal from their roofs are now being targeted for items such as brass crucifixes and bible stands. The Telegraph reports: An increasing number of parishes across Britain are falling victim to raiders who … Continue reading
Manila- Catholic prelates have warned the public against certain individuals introducing themselves as priests at cemeteries during the observance of All Saints’ Day. Many Filipinos flocked to cemeteries and memorial parks nationwide to offer prayers for their departed loved ones … Continue reading
The Word this week in The Catholic Herald: Integrity of heart and mind can never be taken for granted. It is preserved by a humility that never tires of submitting its own conduct to the scrutiny of God’s will. The … Continue reading
As dangerous and anti-Christian: The Vatican attempted to put a brake on the growing popularity of Halloween yesterday, branding it anti-Christian and dangerous. The condemnation follows criticism from Catholic bishops who this week urged parents not to let their children dress … Continue reading
Via Fr Dwight Longenecker: They don’t fly on broomsticks or have green skin, ( although come to think of it one witch I knew did have a sick green-ness about the gills, but I think that’s because he was a … Continue reading
Obama’s Muslim adviser blocks his meeting with persecuted Maronite Christian leader… (AINA) — An influential Muslim adviser to the White House who has ties to the Muslim Brotherhood has succeeded in canceling a meeting between President Obama and the leader … Continue reading
Offered without comment:
Denying original sin as well as Christian grace? Yes, that should fit right in with modern Episcopal theology. So on to courting heresy: First published in The Church of England Newspaper. The Diocese of Atlanta has been asked to rehabilitate … Continue reading
Forty years ago, the sexual revolution broke through the last barricades of Victorian propriety. A whole generation drifted toward moral anarchy in its fitful pursuit of sexual liberation. At the end of the day, the casualties of this revolution surround … Continue reading