- The Ancient Mass in the “House Churches” was not as Informal as Many Think wp.me/p1eHr7-9VO 17 hours ago
- James Foley Prayed the Rosary in Captivity wp.me/p1eHr7-9VK 17 hours ago
- Freedom… wp.me/s1eHr7-freedom 1 day ago
- Anglican Bishop David Russell Dies wp.me/p1eHr7-9VG 1 day ago
- 5 Viruses That Are Scarier Than Ebola wp.me/p1eHr7-9VE 1 day ago
- Are We Ignoring the Lessons Of Auschwitz? wp.me/p1eHr7-9VC 1 day ago
- Our Sufferings Are The Prelude Of Those That You Will Also Suffer wp.me/p1eHr7-9VA 2 days ago
- For a Long Life, Have Faith wp.me/p1eHr7-9Vy 2 days ago
- Mexican scientists to explore underneath Mayan pyramids
- Moment Ferguson police shoot dead second black man Kajieme Powell caught on camera
- Hiroshima landslide: 'It's a wonder that I survived', says woman whose house was destroyed
- Israeli air strikes kill senior Hamas commanders in Gaza
- Japanese teacher held over Saturday classes bomb threat
- Japanese politician takes wrestling diplomacy to North Korea
- US journalist James Foley beheaded by IS - latest
- Pictures of the day: 21 August 2014
- 'James Foley chose to stay with those who had no choice'
Monthly Archives: February 2012
Vatican City – A new interfaith exhibition that opens this week at the Vatican reveals how the roots of the 1611 King James Bible are almost entirely Catholic – despite the fact that the translation was often viewed as a highpoint … Continue reading
Is up and to be found here. Jerusalem Tomb Exploration Reveals First Archaeological Evidence of Christianity from the Time of Jesus… For a background, click here.
This time, a Stole? Or cross-dressing python?
… because we hope in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men… – 1 Timothy 4:10
On Wednesday, February 29th, Benedict XVI passed John Paul II in becoming the sixth oldest pope in the history of the Church, completing 84 years, 10 months, 2 weeks and 1 day… Read on here.
MSNBC: An estimated 2 billion Christians around the world celebrate the life, death and resurrection of Jesus. While those believers take the stories of Jesus as told in the New Testament on faith, archaeologists have scoured the Holy Land and … Continue reading
UPDATE III: The Jesus Discovery website is now up and running here. UPDATE II: A Preliminary Report of a Robotic Camera: Exploration of a Sealed 1st Century Tomb in East Talpiot, Jerusalem by Dr James Tabor in pdf. here. UPDATE … Continue reading