- RT @_ArriveAlive: Reminder: This year the World Day of Remembrance for Road Traffic Victims falls on 16 November. fb.me/6Jomff9vW 4 days ago
- RT @_ArriveAlive: Try to be the light for someone who needs a bit of support... http://t.co/BdKBkW4gFJ 2 weeks ago
- Blogging Lite wp.me/p1eHr7-9X0 3 weeks ago
- Baisc Geography For Russians wp.me/p1eHr7-9WU 1 month ago
- If Everything Requires a Cause, What Caused God? wp.me/p1eHr7-9WR 1 month ago
- Middle East Patriarchs Meet Diplomats : Call for Wiping Out Terrorists wp.me/p1eHr7-9WP 1 month ago
- Vladimir Putin: Don’t Mess With Nuclear-Armed Russia wp.me/p1eHr7-9WL 1 month ago
- IDF on High Alert in Golan Heights wp.me/p1eHr7-9WJ 1 month ago
- Operation Fill-in-the-Blank: why doesn't the campaign against Isil have a code name?
- How a song from Les Misérables became Hong Kong's protest anthem
- Drone footage shows massive scale of Hong Kong protests
- Is Hong Kong heading towards violence or negotiations?
- Watch: container ships collide on Suez Canal
- Second round of anti-Islamic State raids sweep Australia
- Pictures of the day: 30 September 2014
- Hong Kong pro-democracy protests - watch live
- Fears of second eruption at Mount Ontake stall rescue mission
Daily Archives: November 3, 2012
Because we haven’t had any music on the blog in quite some time: Be blessed and keep the faith.
As easily as a dog falling into a hole! Ancient wine presses have been found in Jerusalem – and will soon be part of a new park – thanks to a resident of Ramot who walked his dog several years ago. … Continue reading
As Chaplains in the US Navy: A federal appeals court has reinstated a long-running lawsuit by a group of current and former military chaplains who claimed the U.S. Navy discriminated against them and so-called non-liturgical Protestant clergy members, including Baptists and … Continue reading
Appalling! Orthodoxy Cognate PAGE received an overwhelming email from Archbishop Eustathius Matta Roham (Syrian Orthodox Archdiocese of Jazirah & Euphrates) which speaks about the destruction of the St. Mary’s Syrian Orthodox Church in Dair Al-Zor, which is located on the … Continue reading
The latest version of the ESVBible.org is out. We are pleased to announce that a redesigned ESVBible.org is now ready for public beta testing. It features a clean, minimal design, improved navigation, mobile web compatibility, and a new platform that sets … Continue reading
And their bank account blocked: Standoff over unpaid water bill could result in closure of revered church believed to be site of Jesus’s crucifixion and burial. The Guardian: One of the most venerated sites in the Christian faith, the Church … Continue reading