- Where at Least Half the Followers of Major Religions Live wp.me/p1eHr7-9WD 18 hours ago
- The Wine in a Middle Bronze Age Palace in Israel wp.me/p1eHr7-9WB 19 hours ago
- Ebola Outbreak Accelerates wp.me/p1eHr7-9Wx 19 hours ago
- Vatican Rejects Reports About Papal Assassination Plans wp.me/p1eHr7-9Wv 1 day ago
- 2,700-Year-Old Phoenician Shipwreck Discovered wp.me/p1eHr7-9Wt 1 day ago
- Iron Dome At Work wp.me/p1eHr7-9Wq 2 days ago
- Photo Essay: Rockets, Rockets,@Rockets… wp.me/p1eHr7-9Wn 2 days ago
- Rules for Troll Handling wp.me/p1eHr7-9Wl 2 days ago
- Ukraine-Russia crisis: live
- Islamic State militants march Syrian soldiers in their underway 'to execution'
- Zambia lifts ban on safari hunting
- China and Russia conduct military drills together in Northern China
- Pictures of the day: 29 August 2014
- EU satellites fired into wrong orbit by 'software bug'
- Japan's caped crusader 'Chibatman' spotted on motorway
- Google tests drone delivery service in Australian outback
- Jihadists 'behead Iraq Kurdish fighter'
Daily Archives: November 14, 2012
Cardinal George Pell of Sydney, Australia, has said that while the Church will cooperate with a federal commission investigating child abuse, priests will not break the seal of confession. Someone who confesses sins involving abuse will not be reported to … Continue reading
Another exciting archaeological discovery near Jerusalem: At a biblical border city outside of Jerusalem, archaeologists have uncovered a temple from the 11th century B.C. that they say bears evidence of conflict among the ancient Israelites, Canaanites and Philistines. Spread across what … Continue reading
Do take a moment to read what Fr Ed Tomlinson has to say: Yesterday I explained why the Ordinariate, the freshest expression of unity within the Catholic Church, has endured criticism as well as friendship. I examined the predominant reasons why … Continue reading
Episcopal Presiding Bishop Katharine Jefferts Schori targets conservative remnant in the House of Bishops: Fresh from charging the conservative South Carolina diocesan bishop Mark Lawrence with abandonment and attempting to take over his diocese, Presiding Bishop Katharine Jefferts Schor turns … Continue reading