- RT @_ArriveAlive: Try to be the light for someone who needs a bit of support... http://t.co/BdKBkW4gFJ 1 week ago
- Blogging Lite wp.me/p1eHr7-9X0 2 weeks ago
- Baisc Geography For Russians wp.me/p1eHr7-9WU 2 weeks ago
- If Everything Requires a Cause, What Caused God? wp.me/p1eHr7-9WR 2 weeks ago
- Middle East Patriarchs Meet Diplomats : Call for Wiping Out Terrorists wp.me/p1eHr7-9WP 2 weeks ago
- Vladimir Putin: Don’t Mess With Nuclear-Armed Russia wp.me/p1eHr7-9WL 2 weeks ago
- IDF on High Alert in Golan Heights wp.me/p1eHr7-9WJ 2 weeks ago
- Boko Haram Says Part of Nigeria an Islamic State wp.me/p1eHr7-9WH 2 weeks ago
- Congress supports Barack Obama on aid to Syrian rebels fighting Isil
- Eight killed in Florida shooting including six children
- UN to deploy Ebola mission as death toll continues to rise
- Attack on Ebola education team in Guinea leaves eight dead
- John Cantlie profile: a brave journalist working on the front line
- Isil John Cantlie video: gone is the butchery, replaced by calm, disturbing address
- Scottish Independence vote: Yes or No, David Cameron has given 'fantastic model' for separatists, say Catalans
- French President Francois Hollande agrees to provide air support in battle against Islamic State
- Hollande: 'I can rise above ordeals and pain'
Daily Archives: December 8, 2012
Within the wider Catholic Church. Fr Father Ed Tomlinson has a look.
This popped over my Reader… Timbuktu Pictures: Before and After al Qaeda by National Geographic. Evil! Pure evil.
Mr John Bruce reports: Dear [name], I am advised that Bishop Stephen D. Strawn, Episcopal Visitor to the Diocese of the West (“DOW”) in the Anglican Church in America (“ACA”), has determined and informed you that as and from June 17, 2012, … Continue reading
To those celebrating. This year Hanukkah falls between Sunset on the 8th December to nightfall on the 16 December. Chag sameach. Wikipedia has more on Hanukkah here.
Australian Catholic Bishops Conference: Prayer for Muslims The annual celebration of the month of Ramadan provides an opportunity for members of the Catholic Church to pray for Muslims. An appropriate intercession to be included in the Prayers of the Faithful … Continue reading