December 31, 2012 19 Comments
This is something I haven’t done before, but given that it’s New Year’s Eve, how about we make some predictions about the coming year? So mine are as follows:
- 2013 will be tougher than 2012
- The Church of England will make a way for Bishopesses
- Israel’s gonna kick Iran back to the Stone Age
- Persecution of Christians will increase
- The iPad 5 will be out
- The divide between those in the Ordinariate and those not will only grow deeper
- The (complete) Ignatius Study Bible will be nearing completion (Scott Hahn: PLEASE!)
- And the Blue Bulls will win the Super 15
So what do you think will happen in 2013?
Next year, this time, we’ll see how well we did! Cf. Deuteronomy 18:22.