- Persecution in the Middle East wp.me/p1eHr7-9SE 8 hours ago
- St Ignatius of Loyola wp.me/p1eHr7-9Sy 8 hours ago
- Deaths in Gaza wp.me/p1eHr7-9St 1 day ago
- Hamas Executes Dozens of Civilians in Gaza wp.me/p1eHr7-9Sr 1 day ago
- The Mark of a Christian Today wp.me/p1eHr7-9Sp 1 day ago
- Prayers Please wp.me/p1eHr7-9Sj 1 day ago
- You Might Want to Fact-Check Your Pastor’s Sermon wp.me/p1eHr7-9Sh 1 day ago
- ‘God Will Deliver Me From This,’ Doctor Infected With Ebola Says wp.me/p1eHr7-9Sd 2 days ago
- Gaza conflict: David Cameron says genuine peace deal becoming 'impossible'
- Giraffe dies after 'hitting head on bridge' in South Africa during transportation
- CIA admits spying on US senate committee
- Ebola virus: the tiny airport in Sierra Leone that has direct link to Britain
- Angelina Jolie: My love letters to Brad Pitt during filming
- 80 bodies 'remain at MH17 crash site' as investigators move in
- Osama bin Laden's family buy historic Italian marble quarries
- Woman rings police to complain about quality of crystal meth
- MH17: International investigators finally reach crash site
Tag Archives: Anglican
So say the Ordinary, Msgr Keith Newton: Anglicans joining the Ordinariate are like Bilbo Baggins and the other hobbits going in search of treasure, Mgr Keith Newton said on Sunday. Speaking in Portsmouth Cathedral, the Ordinary of the Personal Ordinariate … Continue reading
The above heading caught my attention on the inimitable Fr Z’s blog: In the wake of the decision of the State tethered Church of England to have wyshyps (female bishops), the Ordinariate of Our Lady of Walsingham set up a … Continue reading
This presentation addresses what’s happened in the Anglican Communion over the past decade and where it is headed.
This in via Anglican Samizdat: In the UK, post offices and churches are both in decline. St. James in West Hamstead has decided – not unlike Canadian Anglican and Lutheran denominations – to pool its decline with the post office’s … Continue reading
So yesterday, the Anglican establishment elected – and rather predictably so – to have women bishop(esses). The Catholic Bishops have responded to their decision: The following is a statement from the bishops’s conference of England and Wales, issued in response to a vote … Continue reading
Told you so. The General Synod of the Church of England voted today that women can be consecrated as bishops, 18 months years after a similar measure was controversially voted down. The vote required passage by a two-thirds majority … Continue reading
Via the BBC: Fresh allegations of child sex abuse against the Church of England (CofE) are likely to surface, the Archbishop of Canterbury has warned. The Most Rev Justin Welby said he was braced for an abuse inquiry to reveal “bad … Continue reading
It’s a foregone conclusion. Members of the Synod are expected to authorise the admission of women to the episcopate in what is being billed as a historic vote in York on Monday . The Telegraph: The ordination of women bishops could … Continue reading
If the Episcopal Church is the American Component of the Anglican Church, Why Are There Anglican Churches in the US?
It’s a new question being asked at Yahoo (NZ) answers, with some of the strangest of responses… The Episcopal Church is generally pro-gay. Many don’t like that, so they left to become Anglican. Some are recognized by other Anglicans, but some … Continue reading
Is the Diocesan newsletter of the Anglican Catholic Church in Australia (TAC), which I must draw your attention to. You can read them in pdf. format. Editions are to be found here.