- On Packing For Heaven wp.me/p1eHr7-9W2 12 hours ago
- God Saved My Life wp.me/p1eHr7-9VY 20 hours ago
- Psalm 23 wp.me/p1eHr7-9VV 21 hours ago
- Farm Workers Accused of Pelting Colleague to Death with Oranges wp.me/p1eHr7-9VT 1 day ago
- ISIS Threats to March on Rome and Spain. We Can’t Say We Weren’t Warned… wp.me/p1eHr7-9VR 1 day ago
- The Ancient Mass in the “House Churches” was not as Informal as Many Think wp.me/p1eHr7-9VO 2 days ago
- James Foley Prayed the Rosary in Captivity wp.me/p1eHr7-9VK 2 days ago
- Freedom… wp.me/s1eHr7-freedom 3 days ago
- John Lennon's killer denied parole for eighth time
- British families billed £500 - to prevent Americans dodging tax
- How can the US defeat the Islamic State?
- Zoe Wanamaker's pride as Hamlet prepares for battle
- British jihadists: How Britain became the Yemen of the West
- Islamic State recruiting in Canada, local imam warns
- Police officer suspended after branding Ferguson protesters 'rabid dogs'
- SpaceX rocket explodes during US test flight
- Barack Obama warns of 'dangerous escalation' in Ukraine
Tag Archives: Australia
Is the Diocesan newsletter of the Anglican Catholic Church in Australia (TAC), which I must draw your attention to. You can read them in pdf. format. Editions are to be found here.
It appears a man may have been eaten by a crocodile in Northern Territory in Australia, after human remains were found inside the creature close to where a man went missing on Saturday. The Telegraph: Australian police on Sunday found … Continue reading
Has blown himself up in Syria. An Australian jihadist fighting in Syria has reportedly blown himself up in a suicide bombing near a military airport in the country’s east. For some time now concerns have been growing among the Australian … Continue reading
Anglican Ink is reporting news on one of the most important episcopal appointments in the Anglican Communion. The Diocese of Sydney Synod has elected the Rt. Rev. Glenn Davies as its 12th archbishop in succession to the Most Rev Peter Jensen. … Continue reading
How selfish and greedy: Maybe he thought the Lord said “finders keepers, losers weepers.” An Australian Anglican priest who found a $6,500 bracelet and tried to sell it back to the owners has been humbled — and perhaps will be … Continue reading
And so he should! An Adelaide priest who says he was wrongly named by Nick Xenophon in federal parliament as a perpetrator of sexual abuse wants Senate President John Hogg to discipline his fellow senator and is calling for parliamentary … Continue reading
AussieMite and all… For the third year in a row, Australia is ranked as the happiest country in the developed world, according to the Better Life Index survey. National Geographic reports. And that despite: Well done!
The controversial online ad showing a sacramental wafer being dipped into a jar of yeast spread during a Catholic mass has been withdrawn days after its release. Herald Sun: The ad was produced to promote the AussieMite spread and had … Continue reading
Archbishop Dr Phillip Aspinall, who is the Anglican Archbishop of Brisbane and the Primate of the Anglican Church of Australia. Lawyers for the Archbishop and the synod of Brisbane diocese have failed to get key elements of the sexual harassment … Continue reading