September 2014 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Baisc Geography For Russians wp.me/p1eHr7-9WU 2 days ago
- If Everything Requires a Cause, What Caused God? wp.me/p1eHr7-9WR 2 days ago
- Middle East Patriarchs Meet Diplomats : Call for Wiping Out Terrorists wp.me/p1eHr7-9WP 2 days ago
- Vladimir Putin: Don’t Mess With Nuclear-Armed Russia wp.me/p1eHr7-9WL 3 days ago
- IDF on High Alert in Golan Heights wp.me/p1eHr7-9WJ 3 days ago
- Boko Haram Says Part of Nigeria an Islamic State wp.me/p1eHr7-9WH 3 days ago
- Where at Least Half the Followers of Major Religions Live wp.me/p1eHr7-9WD 4 days ago
- The Wine in a Middle Bronze Age Palace in Israel wp.me/p1eHr7-9WB 4 days ago
- Ashya King's brother: 'We're afraid for his health'
- Barack Obama: America deserves a raise
- I can take Kiev in two weeks, Vladimir Putin warns European leaders
- Israel faces international criticism for land grab revenge for murder of teenagers
- FBI leads hunt for hacker behind Jennifer Lawrence naked pictures
- Is anyone actually investigating the Jennifer Lawrence naked pictures leak?
- No sign of life from missing Nicaragua miners
- Poor response to Ebola outbreak causing needless deaths, says World Bank head
- North Korea parades three US prisoners for CNN interview
Tag Archives: Church
Well worth a read. Very philosophical for a Saturday afternoon.
Via OCP News: BEIRUT (CNS) — Catholic and Orthodox patriarchs of the Middle East denounced attacks on Christians and called upon the international community to work toward eradicating terrorist groups. The patriarchs met Aug. 27 at the Maronite Catholic patriarchate … Continue reading
Theology and Society: Boko Haram militants claim that they are turning Nigeria into an Islamic caliphate. The Muslim extremist organization is in control of three Nigerian towns, and continues to gain power and influence in the region, the Christian Headlines … Continue reading
I noticed that according to the Pew Research Center, half of the world’s Christians live in just 11 countries. The whole report with other religions, is here.
Italian press report has claimed that Islamist terrorists were preparing to assassinate Pope Francis – Vatican spokesman Lombardi: “The Vatican does not harbor special concerns in this direction” Vatican City (kath.net/KNA/red) The Vatican has denied a report according to which … Continue reading
Which comes via released hostages: The family of the kidnapped American journalist killed by Islamic State militants last week have posted a letter they say he sent while in captivity, via a fellow hostage. James Foley was unable to write … Continue reading
DSS issues alert: The Department of State Services (DSS) has warned the general public to be wary of persons of questionable characters who may disguise in Catholic Church Reverend Sisters’ regalia to perpetrate heinous crimes on innocent citizens. According to … Continue reading
VATICAN CITY — Pope Francis has given $1 million as a personal contribution to help Christians and other religious minorities in Iraq who have been forced from their homes, according to his personal envoy to the country. Cardinal Fernando Filoni, … Continue reading
Catholic Exchange. Q: I have a very old crucifix which has a skull and crossbones at the bottom of the cross. What does that mean? Also, what does INRI mean? I have heard people pronounce it as though it were … Continue reading