- Where at Least Half the Followers of Major Religions Live wp.me/p1eHr7-9WD 20 hours ago
- The Wine in a Middle Bronze Age Palace in Israel wp.me/p1eHr7-9WB 21 hours ago
- Ebola Outbreak Accelerates wp.me/p1eHr7-9Wx 21 hours ago
- Vatican Rejects Reports About Papal Assassination Plans wp.me/p1eHr7-9Wv 1 day ago
- 2,700-Year-Old Phoenician Shipwreck Discovered wp.me/p1eHr7-9Wt 1 day ago
- Iron Dome At Work wp.me/p1eHr7-9Wq 2 days ago
- Photo Essay: Rockets, Rockets,@Rockets… wp.me/p1eHr7-9Wn 2 days ago
- Rules for Troll Handling wp.me/p1eHr7-9Wl 2 days ago
- Nato tells Russia to halt 'illegal' actions in Ukraine
- Locust swarm hits Madagascar's capital
- France opposes Calais mayor's plan for Sangatte-style camp to house migrants, says interior minister
- Kim Jong-un's banker 'defects' to Russia with $5 million of his cash
- Banker who answered to Kim Jong-un 'defects' to Russia with $5 million of the tyrant's cash
- Ukraine-Russia crisis: live
- South African woman takes hospital to court after she gives birth to Down's syndrome baby
- Why is America arming 'scared' young girls with guns?
- Iceland volcano: is my holiday protected?
Tag Archives: Hamas
The Algemeiner reports on Hamas firing rockets from a church in Gaza: A Catholic Archbishop ministering to Gaza’s minute Christian minority says Hamas terrorists forced him to allow them to use his church to fire rockets at Israel during the … Continue reading
And what of the many Christians in Lebanon? Lord have mercy! “If you faint in the day of adversity, your strength is small.” (Proverbs 24:10) Breaking Israel News: It appears that as one part of the Middle East quiets down, … Continue reading
Chief Rabbi Ephraim Mirvis in the Telegraph. I welcome the much needed ceasefire in Gaza and pray that it will lead to a lasting, long-term resolution of a bitter and tragic conflict. However, the prospect of a lasting cessation of … Continue reading
In light of the collapsed truce in Gaza, and Hamas’ kidnapping of an IDF soldier, Rabbi Eckstein recalls Psalm 120 when he looks at the reality of an enemy committed to war, even while Israel longs and prays for peace: … Continue reading
Infographic: Washington Post.
I saw this link on Fr Rob’s Irishanglican Weblog: Hamas has executed scores of Gazan civilians over the past few days, according to several separate reports. Yisrael Hayom quotes Arab news sources that report that Hamas has executed some 30 Gazan civilians for … Continue reading
Unreported, and well researched. From the Institute for Palestinian Studies: Gaza’s Tunnel Phenomenon: The Unintended Dynamics of Israel’s Siege [...] A similarly cavalier approach to child labor and tunnel fatalities damaged the movement’s standing with human-rights groups, despite government assurances … Continue reading
Israel complains of Hamas donkey-terrorists. Palestinian militant movement Hamas has launched several attacks at Israeli forces involving donkeys carrying explosives, the IDF complained. The practice doesn’t seem to be efficient, as Israelis can simply gun down the animals from a … Continue reading
And from Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu: The difference between us is that we’re using missile defense to protect our civilians and they’re using their civilians to protect their missiles.
CNA reports: A law in the Gaza Strip segregating classrooms by sex threatens the existence of Christian schools in the territory, according to the head of a Franciscan group that supports Christians in the Holy Land. In April, the Hamas-led government … Continue reading