- RT @_ArriveAlive: Try to be the light for someone who needs a bit of support... http://t.co/BdKBkW4gFJ 1 week ago
- Blogging Lite wp.me/p1eHr7-9X0 2 weeks ago
- Baisc Geography For Russians wp.me/p1eHr7-9WU 2 weeks ago
- If Everything Requires a Cause, What Caused God? wp.me/p1eHr7-9WR 2 weeks ago
- Middle East Patriarchs Meet Diplomats : Call for Wiping Out Terrorists wp.me/p1eHr7-9WP 2 weeks ago
- Vladimir Putin: Don’t Mess With Nuclear-Armed Russia wp.me/p1eHr7-9WL 2 weeks ago
- IDF on High Alert in Golan Heights wp.me/p1eHr7-9WJ 2 weeks ago
- Boko Haram Says Part of Nigeria an Islamic State wp.me/p1eHr7-9WH 2 weeks ago
- Andy Murray finally reveals views on Scottish independence
- Could Scotland become the 194th UN member state?
- What is Alibaba? in 60 seconds
- Hunt British backpackers' killers hits dead-end
- Hunt for killers of British backpackers hits dead-end
- 80 days in Iranian prison for watching volleyball: 'Why isn't UK Foreign Office helping my little sister?'
- Australia foils Islamic State terror plot
- NFL player Jonathan Dwyer arrested for domestic violence
- Texas executes female killer for murder of child
Tag Archives: Humour
I saw this over at Steve Ray’s Blog: What Christmas Carol is This? ABCDEFGHIJKMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ It is a clever riddle, but see if you can figure it out. Don’t read the below unless you give up.
Today was Heritage Day here in South Africa, a public holiday. Our government set aside this day for all South Africans to celebrate our rich heritage, of which the braai is very much a part. So someone sent along this pic earlier… If you’re South … Continue reading
I think I’ll stick to my BlackBerry…
Ja, okay… I’m back from Church (after a fantastic time of prayer and worship) and it looks like it’s going to be a slow blogging day (at least while we’re still wating for the Americans to wake up)…
Stuart’s making me giggle: In what may have been an inadvertent prophecy as to the next Archbishop of Canterbury The Press And Journal have published this apology: