September 2014 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Baisc Geography For Russians wp.me/p1eHr7-9WU 3 days ago
- If Everything Requires a Cause, What Caused God? wp.me/p1eHr7-9WR 3 days ago
- Middle East Patriarchs Meet Diplomats : Call for Wiping Out Terrorists wp.me/p1eHr7-9WP 3 days ago
- Vladimir Putin: Don’t Mess With Nuclear-Armed Russia wp.me/p1eHr7-9WL 3 days ago
- IDF on High Alert in Golan Heights wp.me/p1eHr7-9WJ 3 days ago
- Boko Haram Says Part of Nigeria an Islamic State wp.me/p1eHr7-9WH 3 days ago
- Where at Least Half the Followers of Major Religions Live wp.me/p1eHr7-9WD 4 days ago
- The Wine in a Middle Bronze Age Palace in Israel wp.me/p1eHr7-9WB 4 days ago
- Russia's space geckos fail their mission to breed in space
- Germany's flagship green energy policy 'in tatters'
- India court bans 'barbaric' animal sacrifices
- Ukraine dispatch: Burnt out tanks and ashes of APCs on journey through no-man's land
- Somali terror leader behind Kenya shopping mall massacre 'killed in US drone strike'
- Somali terror leader behind Kenya shopping mall massacre believed killed in US drone strike
- China 'has breached terms of Hong Kong handover'
- 'We need to talk about 'Love Jihad'' says minister: India's Muslim boys seducing Hindu girls to force their conversion
- 'Islamic State tore our families apart. Now we're fighting back'. Meet the Kurdish women's resistance army
Tag Archives: Jerusalem
From the Custos earlier this week: Every fifteenth of July the Diocese of Jerusalem commemorates the day that the Crusaders’ Basilica of the Holy Sepulchre was consecrated as a religious building. In the same way as the Church joins together … Continue reading
While flying over the Old City of Jerusalem is not allowed, permission for this video was granted and done by a remote control helicopter. It is slow, but really nice.
reports on the find: A rare Crusade-era lead seal used to secure a letter was uncovered in an ancient farmstead in Jerusalem, the Israel Antiquities Authority announced today (May 27). The 800-year-old seal was likely once fixed to a document … Continue reading
On the outskirts of Jerusalem. … archaeologists have discovered the remains of a 2,300-year-old rural village that dates back to the Second Temple period, the Israel Antiquities Authority (IAA) announced. Trenches covering some 8,000 square feet (750 square meters) revealed … Continue reading
Wayne Stiles has a helpful look.
A great post over at Gatestone Institute: There is no individual or group that is empowered to act as “the voice of Palestinian Christians.” It is not “the Palestinian Christians” but just one or two individuals who pen those public … Continue reading
Smithsonian has released the first ever photographs taken of the Jerusalem as seen and taken in 1844 by Philibert Girault de Prangey. Simply stunning… More of the Holy City then, here.
CTV News: With Israel situated in one of the world’s earthquake-prone areas, officials are taking action to protect the Holy Land’s most important ancient treasures so they don’t come tumbling down. After a series of five moderate earthquakes shook the … Continue reading