- Vatican Rejects Reports About Papal Assassination Plans wp.me/p1eHr7-9Wv 13 hours ago
- 2,700-Year-Old Phoenician Shipwreck Discovered wp.me/p1eHr7-9Wt 14 hours ago
- Iron Dome At Work wp.me/p1eHr7-9Wq 1 day ago
- Photo Essay: Rockets, Rockets,@Rockets… wp.me/p1eHr7-9Wn 1 day ago
- Rules for Troll Handling wp.me/p1eHr7-9Wl 1 day ago
- James Foley’s Last Letter Home wp.me/p1eHr7-9Wi 1 day ago
- Terrorists Disguise as Nuns wp.me/p1eHr7-9We 2 days ago
- Pope Francis Donates $1 Million to Iraqi Refugees wp.me/p1eHr7-9Wc 2 days ago
- Sister of Boston bombing suspects arrested on suspicion of making bomb threat
- Russia sees chance to lift Iran sanctions through international talks
- New clue emerges suggesting possible location of MH370
- Ebola outbreak: Airlines stop flights as US expert warns outbreak will 'worsen'
- Member of TV crew shot by police during filming of reality show
- North Korea developing missile-capable submarine, report suggests
- Former Thai PM cleared of murder
- Chile sailor makes history by publicly disclosing his homosexuality
- Brazil's valley of beauties appeals for single men
Tag Archives: Middle East
Barbarians at the gate: It may sound perverse, but perhaps we owe a small note of thanks to Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the head of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS). Like a bullet whistling overhead, the ruthless rise … Continue reading
And what of the many Christians in Lebanon? Lord have mercy! “If you faint in the day of adversity, your strength is small.” (Proverbs 24:10) Breaking Israel News: It appears that as one part of the Middle East quiets down, … Continue reading
It is one of those beautiful Sunday mornings England seems to do so well: sunlight streams across wet grass and the air is filled with the busy chatter of sparrows and the sweet, milky smell of the calves across the … Continue reading
Before 2003, there were over one million Christians in Iraq. Today, there are as few as 200,000. A shocking and unacceptable systematic purging of Christians! The Telegraph has the whole article.
There have been Christians in the Middle East since the time of, well, Christ. Now that two millennium-long history could be in danger… CNN has the rest here.
For 15 years Canon Andrew White has led Iraq’s only Anglican church, in an increasingly menacing period for Christians across the Middle East. Read on here.
On the Russian Orthodox Church website: His Beatitude Patriarch John X of Great Antioch and All the East sent a message to His Holiness Patriarch Kirill of Moscow and All Russia, in which he expressed his gratitude for the efforts … Continue reading
Damascus: What’s Left. Another heart-breaking look at the war in Syria.
Col Ralph Peters writes that the entire Arab world is in the process of reordering itself.