- RT @_ArriveAlive: Reminder: This year the World Day of Remembrance for Road Traffic Victims falls on 16 November. fb.me/6Jomff9vW 5 days ago
- RT @_ArriveAlive: Try to be the light for someone who needs a bit of support... http://t.co/BdKBkW4gFJ 3 weeks ago
- Blogging Lite wp.me/p1eHr7-9X0 4 weeks ago
- Baisc Geography For Russians wp.me/p1eHr7-9WU 1 month ago
- If Everything Requires a Cause, What Caused God? wp.me/p1eHr7-9WR 1 month ago
- Middle East Patriarchs Meet Diplomats : Call for Wiping Out Terrorists wp.me/p1eHr7-9WP 1 month ago
- Vladimir Putin: Don’t Mess With Nuclear-Armed Russia wp.me/p1eHr7-9WL 1 month ago
- IDF on High Alert in Golan Heights wp.me/p1eHr7-9WJ 1 month ago
- Britain joins front line as RAF strikes Isil jihadists
- Afghanistan signs deal to keep US troops
- Kim Jong Un 'so fat he has fractured his ankles'
- 'Ugly' fruit and vegetables prove a hit in France
- British special forces join fighters on Isil front line
- Russian state television says Britain and US provoked Hong Kong protests
- Analysis: Hong Kong's democracy protests pose little threat to China
- Protesters reject Hong Kong chief's call for 'immediate' end to rallies
- Secret Service let disturbed veteran go after he was found with 11 guns and a map of the White House
Tag Archives: Middle East
Barbarians at the gate: It may sound perverse, but perhaps we owe a small note of thanks to Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the head of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS). Like a bullet whistling overhead, the ruthless rise … Continue reading
And what of the many Christians in Lebanon? Lord have mercy! “If you faint in the day of adversity, your strength is small.” (Proverbs 24:10) Breaking Israel News: It appears that as one part of the Middle East quiets down, … Continue reading
It is one of those beautiful Sunday mornings England seems to do so well: sunlight streams across wet grass and the air is filled with the busy chatter of sparrows and the sweet, milky smell of the calves across the … Continue reading
Before 2003, there were over one million Christians in Iraq. Today, there are as few as 200,000. A shocking and unacceptable systematic purging of Christians! The Telegraph has the whole article.
There have been Christians in the Middle East since the time of, well, Christ. Now that two millennium-long history could be in danger… CNN has the rest here.
For 15 years Canon Andrew White has led Iraq’s only Anglican church, in an increasingly menacing period for Christians across the Middle East. Read on here.
On the Russian Orthodox Church website: His Beatitude Patriarch John X of Great Antioch and All the East sent a message to His Holiness Patriarch Kirill of Moscow and All Russia, in which he expressed his gratitude for the efforts … Continue reading
Damascus: What’s Left. Another heart-breaking look at the war in Syria.
Col Ralph Peters writes that the entire Arab world is in the process of reordering itself.