- RT @_ArriveAlive: Try to be the light for someone who needs a bit of support... http://t.co/BdKBkW4gFJ 1 week ago
- Blogging Lite wp.me/p1eHr7-9X0 2 weeks ago
- Baisc Geography For Russians wp.me/p1eHr7-9WU 2 weeks ago
- If Everything Requires a Cause, What Caused God? wp.me/p1eHr7-9WR 2 weeks ago
- Middle East Patriarchs Meet Diplomats : Call for Wiping Out Terrorists wp.me/p1eHr7-9WP 2 weeks ago
- Vladimir Putin: Don’t Mess With Nuclear-Armed Russia wp.me/p1eHr7-9WL 2 weeks ago
- IDF on High Alert in Golan Heights wp.me/p1eHr7-9WJ 2 weeks ago
- Boko Haram Says Part of Nigeria an Islamic State wp.me/p1eHr7-9WH 2 weeks ago
- 'Sick' France needs sweeping reforms, admits new economy minister
- Ancient 'moon god' monument unearthed in Israel
- Spain says Scottish independence would be a 'catastrophe'
- British backpacker was drowned and beaten to death
- Kremlin accused of launching "new Khodorkovsky case" over oil and telecoms magnate
- Thai forensic expert reveals how murdered British backpackers died in Thailand
- Joan Rivers doctor 'took a selfie with comedienne before biopsy'
- Islamic State steps up anti-US propaganda with calls to attack Times Square
- Flautist plays on as butterfly lands on her face
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Minimalism
Following a radio interview here two days ago is, as expected, Christianity Today’s profile on Dr Eilat Mazar: Archaeology’s Rebel: Bible in One Hand, Spade in the Other. That’s the title. It follows thus: When the ribbon was cut to dedicate Jerusalem’s newest … Continue reading
In Associates for Biblical Research: The May/June 2011 issue of Biblical Archaeology Review is an exciting one. On the cover, some of the topics of the issue are listed, at the top of which are the words, “The End of … Continue reading
Associates for Biblical Research reports: Israel Finkelstein revises his dating “Two afternoon sessions at the Society of Biblical Literature Meeting were devoted to Archaeology and Text, and in particular to the dating problems associated with the transition from Iron Age … Continue reading
Via Bible Places.com: If you think that archaeology is boring, you should take thirty minutes this weekend and read Asaf Shtull-Trauring’s article in the Haaretz magazine. This lengthy piece interviews the major players in the chief dispute in Israeli archaeology … Continue reading