October 2014 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @_ArriveAlive: Reminder: This year the World Day of Remembrance for Road Traffic Victims falls on 16 November. fb.me/6Jomff9vW 5 days ago
- RT @_ArriveAlive: Try to be the light for someone who needs a bit of support... http://t.co/BdKBkW4gFJ 3 weeks ago
- Blogging Lite wp.me/p1eHr7-9X0 4 weeks ago
- Baisc Geography For Russians wp.me/p1eHr7-9WU 1 month ago
- If Everything Requires a Cause, What Caused God? wp.me/p1eHr7-9WR 1 month ago
- Middle East Patriarchs Meet Diplomats : Call for Wiping Out Terrorists wp.me/p1eHr7-9WP 1 month ago
- Vladimir Putin: Don’t Mess With Nuclear-Armed Russia wp.me/p1eHr7-9WL 1 month ago
- IDF on High Alert in Golan Heights wp.me/p1eHr7-9WJ 1 month ago
- First person view of paraglider's crash
- Hong Kong protests: What happens next?
- European cities photographed from a drone by Amos Chapple, in pictures
- I will help you clean up India, Obama tells Modi
- Sanctions on Russia are starting to bite
- Could Mount Fuji be the next Japanese volcano to erupt?
- First Ebola case diagnosed in US, CDC confirms
- Food safety summit struck by food poisoning
- Health safety summit struck by food poisoning
Tag Archives: News
Via OCP News: BEIRUT (CNS) — Catholic and Orthodox patriarchs of the Middle East denounced attacks on Christians and called upon the international community to work toward eradicating terrorist groups. The patriarchs met Aug. 27 at the Maronite Catholic patriarchate … Continue reading
Russia’s president, speaking at a pro-Kremlin youth camp at a lake near Moscow, said “it’s best not to mess with us,” adding “I want to remind you that Russia is one of the leading nuclear powers” Well, there you have … Continue reading
Stand for Israel has been reporting on the developments across Israel’s border with Syria – of the Islamic State and al-Qaeda-linked Islamist fighters doing battle with Syrian forces. Israel is well aware of what is going on, and the IDF … Continue reading
Theology and Society: Boko Haram militants claim that they are turning Nigeria into an Islamic caliphate. The Muslim extremist organization is in control of three Nigerian towns, and continues to gain power and influence in the region, the Christian Headlines … Continue reading
I noticed that according to the Pew Research Center, half of the world’s Christians live in just 11 countries. The whole report with other religions, is here.
CNN: Death toll passes 1,550 as Ebola outbreak accelerates, officials say The Ebola outbreak “continues to accelerate” in West Africa and has killed 1,552 people so far, the World Health Organization said Thursday. The total number of cases stands at … Continue reading
Italian press report has claimed that Islamist terrorists were preparing to assassinate Pope Francis – Vatican spokesman Lombardi: “The Vatican does not harbor special concerns in this direction” Vatican City (kath.net/KNA/red) The Vatican has denied a report according to which … Continue reading
Israel’s Iron Dome defense system does its job, intercepting 15 terrorist rockets at once.
The Jewish Press: Rest here. HT: Our Irish Anglican