- RT @_ArriveAlive: Try to be the light for someone who needs a bit of support... http://t.co/BdKBkW4gFJ 1 week ago
- Blogging Lite wp.me/p1eHr7-9X0 2 weeks ago
- Baisc Geography For Russians wp.me/p1eHr7-9WU 2 weeks ago
- If Everything Requires a Cause, What Caused God? wp.me/p1eHr7-9WR 2 weeks ago
- Middle East Patriarchs Meet Diplomats : Call for Wiping Out Terrorists wp.me/p1eHr7-9WP 2 weeks ago
- Vladimir Putin: Don’t Mess With Nuclear-Armed Russia wp.me/p1eHr7-9WL 2 weeks ago
- IDF on High Alert in Golan Heights wp.me/p1eHr7-9WJ 2 weeks ago
- Boko Haram Says Part of Nigeria an Islamic State wp.me/p1eHr7-9WH 2 weeks ago
- NFL player Jonathan Dwyer arrested for domestic violence
- Texas executes female killer for murder of child
- Islamic State militants cannot be defeated by air strikes, says Iran FM
- London Zoo reveals winners of the ZSL Animal Photography Prize 2014
- President Obama: I won't send US troops into combat against the Islamic State
- Scottish independence: Taiwan's unique take on the Scottish referendum
- Barack Obama tells Scotland: stay united
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford has cancer, doctor confirms
- John Kerry suggests Iran could lead fight against Isil if US "fails miserably"
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: News
Via OCP News: BEIRUT (CNS) — Catholic and Orthodox patriarchs of the Middle East denounced attacks on Christians and called upon the international community to work toward eradicating terrorist groups. The patriarchs met Aug. 27 at the Maronite Catholic patriarchate … Continue reading
Russia’s president, speaking at a pro-Kremlin youth camp at a lake near Moscow, said “it’s best not to mess with us,” adding “I want to remind you that Russia is one of the leading nuclear powers” Well, there you have … Continue reading
Stand for Israel has been reporting on the developments across Israel’s border with Syria – of the Islamic State and al-Qaeda-linked Islamist fighters doing battle with Syrian forces. Israel is well aware of what is going on, and the IDF … Continue reading
Theology and Society: Boko Haram militants claim that they are turning Nigeria into an Islamic caliphate. The Muslim extremist organization is in control of three Nigerian towns, and continues to gain power and influence in the region, the Christian Headlines … Continue reading
I noticed that according to the Pew Research Center, half of the world’s Christians live in just 11 countries. The whole report with other religions, is here.
CNN: Death toll passes 1,550 as Ebola outbreak accelerates, officials say The Ebola outbreak “continues to accelerate” in West Africa and has killed 1,552 people so far, the World Health Organization said Thursday. The total number of cases stands at … Continue reading
Italian press report has claimed that Islamist terrorists were preparing to assassinate Pope Francis – Vatican spokesman Lombardi: “The Vatican does not harbor special concerns in this direction” Vatican City (kath.net/KNA/red) The Vatican has denied a report according to which … Continue reading
Israel’s Iron Dome defense system does its job, intercepting 15 terrorist rockets at once.
The Jewish Press: Rest here. HT: Our Irish Anglican