- Where at Least Half the Followers of Major Religions Live wp.me/p1eHr7-9WD 8 hours ago
- The Wine in a Middle Bronze Age Palace in Israel wp.me/p1eHr7-9WB 8 hours ago
- Ebola Outbreak Accelerates wp.me/p1eHr7-9Wx 8 hours ago
- Vatican Rejects Reports About Papal Assassination Plans wp.me/p1eHr7-9Wv 1 day ago
- 2,700-Year-Old Phoenician Shipwreck Discovered wp.me/p1eHr7-9Wt 1 day ago
- Iron Dome At Work wp.me/p1eHr7-9Wq 2 days ago
- Photo Essay: Rockets, Rockets,@Rockets… wp.me/p1eHr7-9Wn 2 days ago
- Rules for Troll Handling wp.me/p1eHr7-9Wl 2 days ago
- Ebola outbreak: Airlines stop flights as US expert warns outbreak will 'worsen'
- Ebola numbers could reach 20,000, UN warns
- Barack Obama mocked for wearing taupe suit in White House address
- Vladimir Putin praises successes of rebel 'army of New Russia'
- Ukraine-Russia crisis: Russian forces brought into Ukraine, says Petro Poroshenko - live
- Barack Obama talks down prospect of imminent strikes in Syria
- North Korean leader inspects paratroop drill
- James Foley 'was waterboarded by Islamic State'
- Nato: Russia is pouring 1,000 troops into Ukraine
Tag Archives: Religion
I noticed that according to the Pew Research Center, half of the world’s Christians live in just 11 countries. The whole report with other religions, is here.
So warns the Chaldean Catholic Archbishop of Mosul. Amel Shimoun Nona, the Chaldean Catholic archbishop of Mosul, Iraq, who is now living in exile, warned that his diocese is now run by radical Muslims and that “liberal and democratic principles … Continue reading
I’m Catholic light: half the religion, half the guilt. I inevitably end up wondering about the faith of someone when they die. Turns out, Robin Williams: … was born in Chicago, Illinois and grew up outside of Detroit, Michigan. Williams’ father … Continue reading
“A land that the Lord your God cares for. The eyes of the Lord your God are always upon it, from the beginning of the year to the end of the year.” (Deuteronomy 11:12) Breaking Israel News: Over the more … Continue reading
Chief Rabbi Ephraim Mirvis in the Telegraph. I welcome the much needed ceasefire in Gaza and pray that it will lead to a lasting, long-term resolution of a bitter and tragic conflict. However, the prospect of a lasting cessation of … Continue reading
The Yazidi are a Kurdish ethno-religious community in Iraq. This is a deplorable situation! (and not easy to watch)… We are being butchered under the banner of ‘There is no God but Allah’
Today a new and advanced version of Hitler is risen and his name is Abu Bakir Albagdadhi, he is carrying out the second Holocaust in our world, by targeting the Christians in Mesopotamia, and Humiliating, Killing, and displacing them, and … Continue reading
On Cranmer’s Blog: In today’s synagogue service, Jews throughout the world will read the opening chapters of the book of Deuteronomy (1:1-3.22). Verses 1:41-44 recount the Jews’ response to the admonishment of Moses: Then you [the Jews] answered and said … Continue reading