September 2014 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Baisc Geography For Russians wp.me/p1eHr7-9WU 2 days ago
- If Everything Requires a Cause, What Caused God? wp.me/p1eHr7-9WR 2 days ago
- Middle East Patriarchs Meet Diplomats : Call for Wiping Out Terrorists wp.me/p1eHr7-9WP 2 days ago
- Vladimir Putin: Don’t Mess With Nuclear-Armed Russia wp.me/p1eHr7-9WL 3 days ago
- IDF on High Alert in Golan Heights wp.me/p1eHr7-9WJ 3 days ago
- Boko Haram Says Part of Nigeria an Islamic State wp.me/p1eHr7-9WH 3 days ago
- Where at Least Half the Followers of Major Religions Live wp.me/p1eHr7-9WD 4 days ago
- The Wine in a Middle Bronze Age Palace in Israel wp.me/p1eHr7-9WB 4 days ago
- Vladimir Putin's boots are on the ground - why not ours?
- Syrian rebels issue three demands in return for held peacekeepers in Golan Heights
- Syrian rebels issue three demands for held peacekeepers in Golan Heights
- China calls for Britain to scrap Hong Kong inquiry
- US forces conduct airstrikes on Islamist group al-Shabaab in Somalia
- US forces conduct operation against Shabaab in Somalia
- Ashya King's brother: 'We're afraid for his health'
- Barack Obama: America deserves a raise
- I can take Kiev in two weeks, Vladimir Putin warns European leaders
Tag Archives: Storm
Noah’s Ark is a wash out after Hurricane Sandy. The replica, that is: Noah’s Ark may have been sunk by a modern day storm of biblical proportions. The replica of the Old Testament boat to be used in filming of … Continue reading
Via Meadia: While the lights went out across Manhattan tonight, and the city that calls itself the capital of the world was cut off from the mainland as flood waters thundered through its streets, many people around the world watched … Continue reading
A monster of a storm: Follow it live here. Philly.com has: What to expect from Hurricane Sandy over the next 48 hours. And, a prayer: God of the Universe, at the dawn of creation, your Spirit breathed on the waters, making … Continue reading
National Geographic has them: More here.