- Pope Francis’ Visit To The USA In 2015 wp.me/p1eHr7-9RG 1 hour ago
- Will Christianity Ever Rise Again In Iraq? wp.me/p1eHr7-9RC 3 hours ago
- Protestants and Catholic Row in Germany wp.me/p1eHr7-9RA 8 hours ago
- Israel’s Has A New President: Reuven Rivlin wp.me/p1eHr7-9Rx 9 hours ago
- UCA News: Apart from praying and lamenting, is there anything else that concerned outsiders, such… wp.me/p1eHr7-9Ru 9 hours ago
- Holy Land Deserted by Tourists as Fighting Empties Hotels wp.me/p1eHr7-9Rq 1 day ago
- 400-Year-Old Crucifix Found wp.me/p1eHr7-9Ro 1 day ago
- Israel Opens Airport in Negev as Alternative to Ben-Gurion wp.me/p1eHr7-9Rm 2 days ago
- MH17 plane crash tragedy has not slowed Ukraine war
- Previously uncontacted Peruvian Indians 'could carry flu back to tribe'
- Islamic State uses high grade captured weapons to fight Assad troops in Syria
- Wikipedia bans editing of its pages by Congressional staffers after 'online vandalism'
- Nigeria confirms Liberian man died of Ebola in Lagos
- Comic-Con: Benedict Cumberbatch greets fans
- MH17: Young woman in Ukraine allegedly posts picture using mascara looted from crash site
- Michelle Obama begs political donors for 'big, fat' cheques
- €100 million operation to dismantle Costa Concordia revealed
Tag Archives: Storm
Noah’s Ark is a wash out after Hurricane Sandy. The replica, that is: Noah’s Ark may have been sunk by a modern day storm of biblical proportions. The replica of the Old Testament boat to be used in filming of … Continue reading
Via Meadia: While the lights went out across Manhattan tonight, and the city that calls itself the capital of the world was cut off from the mainland as flood waters thundered through its streets, many people around the world watched … Continue reading
A monster of a storm: Follow it live here. Philly.com has: What to expect from Hurricane Sandy over the next 48 hours. And, a prayer: God of the Universe, at the dawn of creation, your Spirit breathed on the waters, making … Continue reading
National Geographic has them: More here.