- Israel Opens Airport in Negev as Alternative to Ben-Gurion wp.me/p1eHr7-9Rm 55 minutes ago
- RT @WesternCapeGov: Five golden rules of home safety ow.ly/zu0g1 1 hour ago
- Games of Thrones: USA offers university course fw.to/IMUFYtY. A course for @RyanOConnorSA 1 hour ago
- Atheism Gets Its Own TV Channel in the USA wp.me/p1eHr7-9Rj 1 hour ago
- Reformation Heritage KJV Study Bible wp.me/p1eHr7-9Rd 1 hour ago
- Ten Tips for a Better Confession wp.me/p1eHr7-9R7 17 hours ago
- Pope Francis Prays for Success of Initiative to Convert Anglicans wp.me/p1eHr7-9R4 18 hours ago
- Why Must Children Suffer For The Sins Of Their Fathers? wp.me/p1eHr7-9QY 22 hours ago
- Movers need two forklifts to get the job done
- Has the world fallen out of love with McDonald's?
- Incredible images capture massive mayfly invasion from Mississippi River
- Weird Cloud Atlas: a collection of spectacular cloud formations
- Israel tests hi-tech tunnel detection system to fight threat from underground
- Costa Concordia: cruise ship embarks on final voyage
- MH17 plane crash: latest news
- Golden toad offends former Chinese president
- Anger as Chinese businessman drinks tea from rare £20 million Ming Dynasty cup
Tag Archives: Technology
So yesterday, I thought my e-mail had been hacked when several contacts on my Gmail account notified me of a suspicious email that had as a heading line: RE: Fr Stephen Smuts – 7/14/2014 10:36:01 AM There was only a single link … Continue reading
I stumbled upon this interesting use of technology: A Google Map of where the 12 Apostles died. View in a larger map.
So say a leading English priest: Fr Timothy Finigan, author of the Hermeneutic of Continuity blog, made the comment after Bishop Michael Campbell of Lancaster asked Deacon Nick Donnelly “to voluntarily pause from placing new posts” on his blog Protect … Continue reading
Wayne Stiles has a helpful look.
of the Internet? Do you live near Googolplex Gulf, by the MS-DOS Sea, or closer to the South Datastream? Or do you spend more of your time on eBay Island? Click the zoom button at bottom left to see more … Continue reading
Very cool indeed: They Getty Foundation collaborated to render the Ghent Altarpiece in 100 billion pixels. Yes, that’s billion with a b. HERE
That of the Parish Magazine… The Telegraph reports: Church leaders fear the writing is on the wall for traditional church magazines after one of the oldest in the country closes after more than 100 years. For more than 150 years, England’s … Continue reading
Smithsonian: Being distracted by texting makes people walk more slowly and crookedly, and they are more likely to be hit by cars Read on here.