- Archbishop Welby’s Unity Plea to Pope Francis Over Women Bishops wp.me/p1eHr7-9S3 33 minutes ago
- UN: Downing of MH17 Jet in Ukraine ‘May Be War Crime’ wp.me/p1eHr7-9S1 46 minutes ago
- Pushing the Patriarch into Putin’s Arms wp.me/p1eHr7-9RY 54 minutes ago
- Hamas Child Labor and Tunnel Fatalities wp.me/p1eHr7-9RU 18 hours ago
- Christian Air Force Chaplain Under Fire for Reference to Atheists wp.me/p1eHr7-9RQ 20 hours ago
- Mobile Churches to be Erected in the Arctic wp.me/p1eHr7-9RO 23 hours ago
- Inside the Church Without a God wp.me/p1eHr7-9RK 23 hours ago
- Gaza Campaign on Pace to Become Deadliest Israeli Conflict in Recent Years wp.me/p1eHr7-9RI 23 hours ago
- Robert Mugabe's wife Grace sparks succession speculation with move into politics
- Sarah Palin launches online television channel
- California lightning strikes 14 people in one day
- MH17 probe shows crash caused by 'massive explosive decompression'
- Russia 'forced to pay $50bn' to Yukos shareholders
- World's largest skittles mosaic revealed in Australia
- What is Ebola, and how worried should we be?
- What is the Ebola virus, and how worried should we be?
- Blue sharks sighted off French beaches
Tag Archives: Technology
So yesterday, I thought my e-mail had been hacked when several contacts on my Gmail account notified me of a suspicious email that had as a heading line: RE: Fr Stephen Smuts – 7/14/2014 10:36:01 AM There was only a single link … Continue reading
I stumbled upon this interesting use of technology: A Google Map of where the 12 Apostles died. View in a larger map.
So say a leading English priest: Fr Timothy Finigan, author of the Hermeneutic of Continuity blog, made the comment after Bishop Michael Campbell of Lancaster asked Deacon Nick Donnelly “to voluntarily pause from placing new posts” on his blog Protect … Continue reading
Wayne Stiles has a helpful look.
of the Internet? Do you live near Googolplex Gulf, by the MS-DOS Sea, or closer to the South Datastream? Or do you spend more of your time on eBay Island? Click the zoom button at bottom left to see more … Continue reading
Very cool indeed: They Getty Foundation collaborated to render the Ghent Altarpiece in 100 billion pixels. Yes, that’s billion with a b. HERE
That of the Parish Magazine… The Telegraph reports: Church leaders fear the writing is on the wall for traditional church magazines after one of the oldest in the country closes after more than 100 years. For more than 150 years, England’s … Continue reading
Smithsonian: Being distracted by texting makes people walk more slowly and crookedly, and they are more likely to be hit by cars Read on here.