- Protestants and Catholic Row in Germany wp.me/p1eHr7-9RA 2 hours ago
- Israel’s Has A New President: Reuven Rivlin wp.me/p1eHr7-9Rx 3 hours ago
- UCA News: Apart from praying and lamenting, is there anything else that concerned outsiders, such… wp.me/p1eHr7-9Ru 3 hours ago
- Holy Land Deserted by Tourists as Fighting Empties Hotels wp.me/p1eHr7-9Rq 20 hours ago
- 400-Year-Old Crucifix Found wp.me/p1eHr7-9Ro 20 hours ago
- Israel Opens Airport in Negev as Alternative to Ben-Gurion wp.me/p1eHr7-9Rm 2 days ago
- RT @WesternCapeGov: Five golden rules of home safety ow.ly/zu0g1 2 days ago
- Games of Thrones: USA offers university course fw.to/IMUFYtY. A course for @RyanOConnorSA 2 days ago
- 'Spying' devices found at Ford HQ
- Hamburg breaks ranks and bans Uber app
- Islamic State 'fatwa' ordering FGM 'likely to be a hoax'
- Palestinians declare 'Day of Rage' in Gaza: in pictures
- Would there still be a crisis in Ukraine if the Soviet Union hadn't collapsed?
- Islamic State orders women to wear full-face veil or risk 'serious punishment'
- MH17 plane crash: latest news
- Parents visit Malaysia Airlines crash site in Ukraine 'to find daughter'
- 'No loud Americans' sign in Irish pub sparks backlash
Tag Archives: Theology
Told you so. The General Synod of the Church of England voted today that women can be consecrated as bishops, 18 months years after a similar measure was controversially voted down. The vote required passage by a two-thirds majority … Continue reading
It’s a foregone conclusion. Members of the Synod are expected to authorise the admission of women to the episcopate in what is being billed as a historic vote in York on Monday . The Telegraph: The ordination of women bishops could … Continue reading
If the Episcopal Church is the American Component of the Anglican Church, Why Are There Anglican Churches in the US?
It’s a new question being asked at Yahoo (NZ) answers, with some of the strangest of responses… The Episcopal Church is generally pro-gay. Many don’t like that, so they left to become Anglican. Some are recognized by other Anglicans, but some … Continue reading
… and why he won’t call himself an inerrantist. TIME Magazine called him “one of the most formidable figures in the world of Christian thought.” Newsweek once labeled him “the world’s leading New Testament scholar.” His name is N.T. Wright, and he has just … Continue reading
Via the folk at Bibledex.
In 2025, Roman Catholics and Eastern Orthodox Christians could go back to the place where early followers of Jesus tried to create a consensus among all of Christendom. The Atlantic has more: Mark your calendars: In 2025, Roman Catholics and Eastern … Continue reading
Cultural Watch: It seems every day we find more cowardly, compromised and carnal Christians caving in to various worldly agendas. Instead of taking a stand for biblical truth, many are simply capitulating to the other side – partly in order … Continue reading
… and Second Coming of Jesus. Additionally, early Christians were not, as is commonly assumed, bound to a three-tier vision of the universe, i.e., heaven, hell, and earth. [W]hen the Bible speaks of heaven and earth it is not talking … Continue reading
You can find out, here. I would tell you my results… But rather not. HT: Joel