- RT @MMotivate_: Happiness comes when we stop complaining about the troubles we have and offer thanks for all the troubles we don’t have. 13 hours ago
- RT @JamesMartinSJ: This photo must be seen. We cannot turn away from these grievous affronts to human dignity. americamagazine.org/content/dispat… http… 1 day ago
- RT @News24: Shocking photo of drowned refugee boy: 4 held n24.cm/1PNwlC6 1 day ago
- RT @UNICEF: We’re devastated by tragic image of drowned Syrian boy. Refugee & migrant children need urgent protection. #refugeecrisis #chil… 1 day ago
- RT @DavidRoads: If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. -Dr. Maya Angelou 1 day ago
- RT @FamousWomen: Don't let a hard lesson harden your heart. 1 day ago
- RT @LifeLimits: Speak up, don't hide your thoughts and feelings, especially when you can make a difference. 2 days ago
- RT @DavidRoads: What we see depends mainly on what we look for. #perspective 2 days ago
- United Arab Emirates loses 45 soldiers in Yemen fighting
- Amsterdam to refund fines levied on holocaust victims for paying rent late
- Refugee crisis: Hungary lays on buses as human tide starts 150-mile trek to Vienna
- Hillary Clinton expresses regret over use of private email
- El Chapo 'could be in Costa Rica'
- Nigeria's president declares bank assets of only £100,000
- Why do refugees and migrants come to Europe, and what must be done to ease the crisis?
- Vladimir Putin confirms Russian military involvement in Syria's civil war
- Migration crisis: Desperate refugees escape camps and start a 110-mile trek to Austria
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Daily Archives: March 1, 2011
Read in conjunction with the previous post should be the February 2011 Biblical Carnival: Welcome to the Carnival! Here is a list of links to the “best of the best” biblioblog posts from last month (who am I kidding…it’s really anything I … Continue reading
The Biblioblog Top 50 for February is up. The Top Ten are: Rank Blogger Blog Name Alexa Rank 1 Jim West Zwinglius Redivivus 53741 2 Joel L. Watts Church of Jesus Christ, The 74727 3 Brian LePort Near Emmaus: Christ and … Continue reading
Israel — One of the mysteries that scholars have puzzled over for centuries is the exact shade of blue represented by “tekhelet,” which the Bible mentions as the color of ceremonial robes donned by high priests and ritual prayer tassels … Continue reading
Via the Holy Post: Sometimes new revelations blow stories wide open, provoking a reporting frenzy by the press at every level. Julian Assange’s sexual assault charges in Sweden are just one example of this. But sometimes a revelation doesn’t fit … Continue reading