- RT @LifeLimits: Speak up, don't hide your thoughts and feelings, especially when you can make a difference. 18 hours ago
- RT @DavidRoads: What we see depends mainly on what we look for. #perspective 22 hours ago
- RT @LovLikeJesus: In your anger do not sin. Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry, & do not give the devil a foothold. -Eph … 1 day ago
- RT @WCGovSafelyHome: Crackdown promised to reduce carnage on roads - Times LIVE timeslive.co.za/local/2015/08/… via @TimesLIVE 1 day ago
- RT @cnalive: At Mass, we can pray for dead that the merciful Face of God "free them of every remnant of fault & embrace them in the unendin… 1 day ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: People should always pray and not give up - Luke 18:1 1 day ago
- RT @WomanDoItAll: A goal without a plan is just a wish. 1 day ago
- RT @Scripture_Truth: Sometimes, I just sit back and realize how blessed I am. God is great. I have amazing people in my life. I shouldn't c… 1 day ago
- Champion shearer called in to trim giant sheep found in Australia
- Russian troops 'fighting alongside Assad's army against Syrian rebels'
- Chinese naval ships spotted near Alaska during Obama visit
- Police officers accused in death of Freddie Gray, which sparked Baltimore riots, appear in court
- Refugee crisis: plight of migrant children stirs Europe's conscience
- America and Russia locked in race to control the Arctic Circle
- Donald Trump slams Jeb Bush for campaigning in Spanish
- Syria car bomb kills 10 in Bashar al-Assad's stronghold
- Turkey moves British journalists to high security prison
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Daily Archives: March 5, 2011
Life is like a cash register, in that every account, every thought, every deed, like every sale, is registered and recorded. – Archbishop Fulton Sheen
This is no way for a Priest (or anyone for that matter) to behave. And the sad thing here is, drunk or not, his words probably say quite a lot about his character: [A] Ukranian Byzantine Catholic Church [Ohio] priest was … Continue reading
AFP: The dean of earthquake-shattered Christchurch said he wept Saturday at the “unbelievable“ news there were no bodies in the rubble of the city’s cathedral. Since the 6.3 magnitude quake on February 22, it was feared there were as many … Continue reading
Pakistan is being swamped by a rising tide of religious hatred, while its political leaders remain silent… Read on here. Very true.
Sorry about all this! Just want to now settle down a do some blogging…