- RT @Inspire_Us: Don't cheat the world of your contribution. Give it what you've got. -Steven Pressfield 1 day ago
- RT @Fit_Motivator: Great effort springs naturally from a great attitude. 1 day ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: Like a flood His mercy rains. 3 days ago
- RT @Scripture_Truth: Thank you Lord for unanswered prayers. http://t.co/3nrMCSpdoz 4 days ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: Thank you Lord for your peace. http://t.co/y7wMUgvmlj 5 days ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: When doubts start to creep in, take a moment to pray. 5 days ago
- RT @Inspire_Us: Some days you just have to create your own sunshine. 6 days ago
- RT @Epic_Women: Never give up on anybody. Miracles happen everyday. 6 days ago
- Hitchiking robot 'killed' in Philadelphia
- Second rescue operation frees captives held 'for decades' by Shining Path
- Ian McShane to join Game of Thrones
- CEO who set firm's minimum wage at $70,000 hits hard times
- Russia might ban gay emojis
- Snoop Dogg stopped by Italian customs carrying $420,000 in cash
- Street artists paint Mexican town colourful
- Joe Biden 'considering presidential run'
- 'This is a global migration crisis'
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Daily Archives: March 10, 2011
At the start of Lent: Thousands of Filipinos lined up across a football field in Manila to mark the start of Lent by forming a human cross they hoped would go down as the world’s biggest. Officials at the University … Continue reading
See more heartbreaking photos as MSNBC’s photoblog. Reuters: Thousands of Egyptian Christians attended an emotional funeral service on Thursday for people killed in the worst Christian-Muslim violence since Hosni Mubarak was toppled from power. Six coffins lay by a church … Continue reading
Yet another assassination attempt on the Ecumenical Patriarch of Constantinople, Bartholomew I, has been prevented: The Turkish police have prevented another assassination attempt on Ecumenical Patriarch of Constantinople Bartholomew I, according to the Austrian catholic news agency. The Turkish police have … Continue reading
The Jerusalem Post reports: Jordanian-financed restoration work is currently underway at the Dome of the Rock and Al-Aqsa mosque in Jerusalem. The 35-acre compound Muslims know as Haram Al-Sharif, or Noble Sanctuary, is the third holiest site in Islam. Jews refer to … Continue reading