- RT @LifeLimits: Speak up, don't hide your thoughts and feelings, especially when you can make a difference. 6 hours ago
- RT @DavidRoads: What we see depends mainly on what we look for. #perspective 10 hours ago
- RT @LovLikeJesus: In your anger do not sin. Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry, & do not give the devil a foothold. -Eph … 18 hours ago
- RT @WCGovSafelyHome: Crackdown promised to reduce carnage on roads - Times LIVE timeslive.co.za/local/2015/08/… via @TimesLIVE 1 day ago
- RT @cnalive: At Mass, we can pray for dead that the merciful Face of God "free them of every remnant of fault & embrace them in the unendin… 1 day ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: People should always pray and not give up - Luke 18:1 1 day ago
- RT @WomanDoItAll: A goal without a plan is just a wish. 1 day ago
- RT @Scripture_Truth: Sometimes, I just sit back and realize how blessed I am. God is great. I have amazing people in my life. I shouldn't c… 1 day ago
- 18 Turkish construction workers kidnapped in the Iraqi capital Baghdad
- Barack Obama takes 'selfie' with Bear Grylls... and gets his finger in shot
- Vietnam celebrates 70 years since independence from France, in pictures
- EU migrant crisis: Eurostar passengers wait 16 hours as Cameron says UK shouldn't take more refugees - live
- Suspect in British backpacker murder trial describes 'police torture'
- Woman accidentally 'friends' a man on Facebook - then ends up marrying him
- Greek former model describes rescue of Syrian refugee close to death in Aegean Sea
- Celebrity Sightings: Lena Dunham, Jennifer Aniston and Bill Turnbull
- Italy ready to impose border controls after Germany request
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Daily Archives: March 12, 2011
CNN on the brutal power of nature: The powerful earthquake that unleashed a devastating tsunami Friday appears to have moved the main island of Japan by 8 feet (2.4 meters) and shifted the Earth on its axis. “At this point, we … Continue reading
Mercifully not a very important one… at least not in my opinion: … an expert worried that it might be sold for scrap. See, even the thieves possibly think so.
The LA Times is reporting: Japan — An explosion at a nuclear power station tore down the walls of one building Saturday as smoke poured out and Japanese officials said they feared the reactor could melt down following the failure of … Continue reading
Read John Dominic Crossan’s blasphemous portrait of Jesus here as a background. Here is Fr Robert Barron: