- RT @lnspiredLife: Smiling doesn't necessarily mean you're happy. Sometimes it just means you're strong. 1 hour ago
- RT @Women_Sports: Respect all... Fear none. 1 hour ago
- RT @DavidRoads: When you do something out of love, you don't count the cost. 2 hours ago
- RT @Inspire_Us: Don't cheat the world of your contribution. Give it what you've got. -Steven Pressfield 1 day ago
- RT @Fit_Motivator: Great effort springs naturally from a great attitude. 1 day ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: Like a flood His mercy rains. 3 days ago
- RT @Scripture_Truth: Thank you Lord for unanswered prayers. http://t.co/3nrMCSpdoz 4 days ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: Thank you Lord for your peace. http://t.co/y7wMUgvmlj 5 days ago
- France's Front National 'waging culture war on artists'
- MH370: Malaysia calls for help in wreckage search near Reunion
- Ancient Transylvanian buildings 'brutally revamped' in mire of corruption at cost to EU taxpayers
- Teenage girl stabbed at Jerusalem Gay Pride march dies in hospital
- Mike Huckabee could use troops to stop abortion if elected president
- Putin promises protection for ancient Crimea ruins
- Kim Jong-un in pictures: The bizarre photoshoots of North Korea's leader
- Israel prison service 'building a VIP wing for ex-prime minister Ehud Olmert'
- Australia Speaker Bronwyn Bishop quits over expenses scandal
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Daily Archives: March 13, 2011
Virtue Online: The tide of public opinion in Britain is becoming increasingly hostile to Christianity. In the last year the establishment has begun to move to force Christianity to the margins of society. The tool being used is “gay rights”, … Continue reading