- RT @Inspire_Us: Don't cheat the world of your contribution. Give it what you've got. -Steven Pressfield 1 day ago
- RT @Fit_Motivator: Great effort springs naturally from a great attitude. 1 day ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: Like a flood His mercy rains. 3 days ago
- RT @Scripture_Truth: Thank you Lord for unanswered prayers. http://t.co/3nrMCSpdoz 4 days ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: Thank you Lord for your peace. http://t.co/y7wMUgvmlj 5 days ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: When doubts start to creep in, take a moment to pray. 5 days ago
- RT @Inspire_Us: Some days you just have to create your own sunshine. 6 days ago
- RT @Epic_Women: Never give up on anybody. Miracles happen everyday. 6 days ago
- Surfin' USA: Petco Unleashed surfing dog contest 2015, in pictures
- Canadian PM to call general election for October
- Watch: Over 200 migrants breach Euro Tunnel fences unopposed
- MH370: Police urge caution amid reports of washed up 'plane door'
- MH370: Has a plane door washed up on Reunion Island?
- Bettany Hughes: Europe's leaders must learn from Socrates when tackling the Greek crisis
- Hiroshima: 70 years on, one survivor remembers the horror of the world's first atomic bombing
- Hitchiking robot 'killed' in Philadelphia
- Second rescue operation frees captives held 'for decades' by Shining Path
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Daily Archives: March 15, 2011
What if tsunamis are a reminder that human beings really must recognize that our lives are part of a trans-historical narrative, and that our part is to bring about its final end? Read on here.
The nuclear crisis at Japan’s Fukushima plant is already considered the second worst nuclear accident in history, behind Chernobyl. The Telegraph(UK) reports: French experts now rate it as a six on the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA)’s seven-point scale, despite the … Continue reading