- RT @Inspire_Us: Don't cheat the world of your contribution. Give it what you've got. -Steven Pressfield 1 day ago
- RT @Fit_Motivator: Great effort springs naturally from a great attitude. 1 day ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: Like a flood His mercy rains. 3 days ago
- RT @Scripture_Truth: Thank you Lord for unanswered prayers. http://t.co/3nrMCSpdoz 4 days ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: Thank you Lord for your peace. http://t.co/y7wMUgvmlj 5 days ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: When doubts start to creep in, take a moment to pray. 5 days ago
- RT @Inspire_Us: Some days you just have to create your own sunshine. 6 days ago
- RT @Epic_Women: Never give up on anybody. Miracles happen everyday. 6 days ago
- Second rescue operation frees captives held 'for decades' by Shining Path
- Ian McShane to join Game of Thrones
- CEO who set firm's minimum wage at $70,000 hits hard times
- Russia might ban gay emojis
- Snoop Dogg stopped by Italian customs carrying $420,000 in cash
- Street artists paint Mexican town colourful
- Joe Biden 'considering presidential run'
- 'This is a global migration crisis'
- Cecil the lion: Jericho 'alive' after reports of another shooting
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Daily Archives: March 17, 2011
Here’s the English translation of the exchange between the two reporters in the clip (translation courtesy of Toshiyuki Kitamura): We are in Arahama area. Looks like there is a dog. There is a dog. He looks tired and dirty. He … Continue reading
It is a honorific ecclesiastical title. The Catholic Herald has the news: The Pope has honoured three former Anglican bishops, the first members of the Ordinariate of Our Lady of Walsingham, with the title of monsignor. Fr Keith Newton, the leader of the … Continue reading
Or, potassium iodide: Fears of radiation sickness stemming from the unfolding nuclear crisis in Japan have prompted a surge in US sales of potassium iodide. Potassium iodide (KI), a salt, floods the thyroid gland with non-radioactive iodine which lessens the … Continue reading
Watch this. It’s by geologist Jim Berkland and he has made some rather grave predictions for this year (esp. for the US): Earthquake forcaster Jim Berkland warns of a ‘high risk’ seismic window and potential for a massive quake poised to strike somewhere … Continue reading