- RT @DavidRoads: If your ship doesn't come in, swim out to it. - Jonathan Winters 2 hours ago
- RT @FearAverage: There is no elevator to success. You have to take the stairs. 19 hours ago
- RT @Scripture_Truth: Little trials without God will break you. Big trials with God will make you. May you always find strength in God's lov… 19 hours ago
- RT @DavidRoads: Pray, forgive yourself, appreciate others, listen to your gut, do things you enjoy, & remind yourself that we are all loved… 19 hours ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: Prayer is the most important conversation of the day. 19 hours ago
- RT @RorateCaeli: "There's No Such Thing as Moderate Islam": An Iraqi Priest Describes the Christian Genocide bit.ly/1VdZZEl 1 day ago
- RT @Scripture_Truth: Those who know your name trust you because you, Lord, don't abandon those who see you - Psalm 9:10 1 day ago
- RT @DavidRoads: Live simply. Love generously. Speak truthfully. Pray daily. Leave everything else to God. 1 day ago
- Missing mother and four children feared to be en-route to Syria
- Thousands take part in anti-government rally in Kuala Lumpur
- Bryce Williams: Everything we know about Virginia gunman on Friday
- Egypt court sentences Al Jazeera journalists to three years in prison
- Thai police arrest Turkish suspect over Bangkok shrine bombing
- Joyriding 8-year-old boy in pyjamas caught by police
- Hindu devotees gather in Nasik for Kumbh Mela festival
- Wife of Raif Badawi: 'All of this has taught me to be stronger'
- Nazi gold train: Russia may lay claim to any treasure
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Daily Archives: March 24, 2011
Speaking of being too heavy fat, it’s not only on busses, it’s in Church too: Young, religiously active people are more likely than their non-religious counterparts to become obese in middle age, according to new research. In fact, frequent religious … Continue reading
Overweight Americans throwing off safety of city buses. USA Today reports: It’s official: The federal government says more overweight Americans are squeezing onto buses, and it may have to rewrite bus safety rules because of it. The Federal Transit Authority (FTA) … Continue reading
Fr Dwight Longenecker asks and answers the question. BTW. I picked up his book More Christianity – Finding Fullness of the Faith earlier at the bookshop today, and I’m really looking forward to getting into it.
A nice archaeological discovery in Syria: Hama – An archaeological burial from the Byzantine era was uncovered in al-Ruba village in Zighreen town, 30 km northeastern Hama, including a number of tombs inside which pottery, metal and glass findings and golden pieces … Continue reading