- RT @DavidRoads: Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't. 1 hour ago
- RT @Quote_Soup: Create a life that feels good on the inside, not one that just looks good on the outside. 1 hour ago
- RT @WesternCapeGov: #TEDx fans, check this out if you're in the #Bellville area. twitter.com/TEDxBellville/… 4 hours ago
- There is a petition to remove display of Pope Benedict made of condoms. It can be signed here: ucatholic.com/eggsbenedict" 6 hours ago
- RT @lnspire_me: As long as you can laugh at yourself you will never cease to be amused. 6 hours ago
- RT @SrHelenaBurns: My God's smaller than your God. http://t.co/BRsS5bbOps 17 hours ago
- RT @samcowen: The number to call when you see someone parking in a disabled who is NOT disabled. timeslive.co.za/thetimes/2014/… 22 hours ago
- RT @DavidRoads: You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will never be able to repay you. -John Wooden 22 hours ago
- Nick Kyrgios accuses Olympic great Dawn Fraser of being a 'blatant racist'
- Pamplona running of the bulls: San Fermin Festival begins in Spain, in pictures
- Briton among three gored by bulls in Pamplona
- Al-Shabaab gunmen kill Kenyan workers in their sleep
- Pictures of the day: 7 July 2015
- Migrant dies in Channel Tunnel trying to reach Britain, say French authorities
- Gay couple sue for recognition of their same-sex marriage in South Korea
- Libyan jet flies extremely low in flyby
- Greece news live: Banks to remain shut for another two days as Greeks told 'reform or it's over'
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Daily Archives: March 24, 2011
Speaking of being too heavy fat, it’s not only on busses, it’s in Church too: Young, religiously active people are more likely than their non-religious counterparts to become obese in middle age, according to new research. In fact, frequent religious … Continue reading
Overweight Americans throwing off safety of city buses. USA Today reports: It’s official: The federal government says more overweight Americans are squeezing onto buses, and it may have to rewrite bus safety rules because of it. The Federal Transit Authority (FTA) … Continue reading
Fr Dwight Longenecker asks and answers the question. BTW. I picked up his book More Christianity – Finding Fullness of the Faith earlier at the bookshop today, and I’m really looking forward to getting into it.
A nice archaeological discovery in Syria: Hama – An archaeological burial from the Byzantine era was uncovered in al-Ruba village in Zighreen town, 30 km northeastern Hama, including a number of tombs inside which pottery, metal and glass findings and golden pieces … Continue reading