- RT @MuscIeFitness: God has a bigger plan for me than I have for myself. 3 hours ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: When fear knocks on the door, answer with faith! 10 hours ago
- RT @daiIyscripture: http://t.co/JKmuggX1Rm 10 hours ago
- RT @MMotivate_: Sometimes we can't ask why. Sometimes we'll never know why. Sometimes we just need to move forward and stop regretting the … 11 hours ago
- RT @Scripture_Truth: Every setback is a setup for a comeback. God wants to bring you out better than you were before. 1 day ago
- RT @GetIifting: Turn intentions into actions. 1 day ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: Your actions speak so loud I can't hear your words! 1 day ago
- RT @DavidRoads: You can't make footprints on the sands of time by sitting on your butt... and who wants to make buttprints? 1 day ago
- British journalists charged with 'engaging in terror activity' on behalf of Islamic State
- Spanish police arrest 15 men for 'smuggling migrants on the back of jet-skis'
- 10,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees after author's call
- Bear Grylls to test President Obama's survival skills in special episode of Running Wild
- Pakistani prison officials given 24 hours to explain how they will hang paralysed convict
- France to turn Calais 'jungle' into a humanitarian refugee camp with £3.6m from EU
- Suspected location of mystery Nazi gold train set ablaze but authorities insist it wasn't arson
- Taliban say they concealed Mullah Omar's death till foreign forces left
- Egypt muezzin suspended over 'Facebook prayer call'
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Daily Archives: March 25, 2011
More details are emerging via Fr John Corapi’s website: Santa Cruz Media, Inc. is the owner of all of Fr. John Corapi’s intellectual property and the DVDs, CDs, and books that flow from it. We are a secular corporation and … Continue reading
There will be no Paradise for the murderous animals who plant bombs and kill the innocent… It is Hell only that awaits them: Tributes paid to a special and dedicated Christian person. A Scots Christian campaigner from Scotland who worked … Continue reading
Ah, yes, the ‘peace loving’, ‘innocent’, ‘poor’, ‘little’ Palestinians are at it again: Jerusalem – Palestinian militants in Gaza fired a new wave of rockets that landed deep inside Israel Thursday, defying Israeli retaliatory attacks and threats. As the violence threatened … Continue reading