- RT @DavidRoads: Happiness doesn't result from what we get, but from what we give. 1 day ago
- RT @LifeLimits: Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced. -Lucille Ball 2 days ago
- RT @Scripture_Truth: I believe in the sun even if it isn't shining. I believe in love even when I am alone. I believe in God even when He… 2 days ago
- RT @DavidRoads: Why not go out on a limb? That's where the fruit is. 2 days ago
- RT @ACatholicPrayer: "You teach souls by word; you save them by suffering." Bl. Anthony Chevrier #quote 2 days ago
- RT @DavidRoads: You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today. -Abraham Lincoln 2 days ago
- RT @YourZealPlace: Become a person of VALUE http://t.co/9HoFiqRNyk 2 days ago
- RT @MCITLFrAphorism: As often as possible tell one another the good stories of faith and blessing the Lord has made known to you. Build one… 2 days ago
- South Korea plans 'decapitation' strike against North's leadership if nuclear war is likely
- Virginia shooting victim's father: If Alison had an AK 47, it would've made no difference - latest
- At least 70 migrants found dead in truck on Austria highway, says government
- George W Bush returns to New Orleans - the disaster that damaged his presidency
- Virginia TV shooting: News anchor describes colleagues as 'wonderful'
- Great Escape survivor Paul Royle dies in Australia, aged 101
- Barack Obama to people of New Orleans: 'You inspire me and America'
- Christiano Ronaldo sends signed Real Madrid shirt to Nepal earthquake victim
- British man pleads guilty over North Korea drugs
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Daily Archives: March 28, 2011
Well, they seem to be moving in a far better direction than the West: Moscow (AsiaNews) – After a trial year, “Foundations of religious culture and ethics” will be taught in all Russian schools throughout the country next year, the Russian … Continue reading
As if I still need to remind you of the perilous state of the Church of England? For pointing out their erroneous ways, I’ve been called an ‘idiot’ by their ministers. Well let me say now, quite frankly, if you’re still … Continue reading
Which is an ancient symbol of Christianity in Britain, has begun to grow again after being thwacked, ripped and chopped by some hooligan vandals: As a Christian symbol, it seems appropriate that its resurrection took place in time for Easter. Glastonbury’s Holy … Continue reading
After the devastating revelations in Philadelphia this past month, Catholic leaders and Catholic laity are asking, “Will it ever end?” Will there be a time when we won’t be blindsided by new revelations of abuse and new revelations of allegations … Continue reading
Concerned archaeologists called today on Egypt’s Prime Minister Essam Sharaf to return police to archaeological sites. The move is required to put an end to illegal excavations and wild looting of storehouses and tombs. “The desecration of archaeological sites and … Continue reading