- RT @LovLikeJesus: In your anger do not sin. Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry, & do not give the devil a foothold. -Eph … 21 minutes ago
- RT @WCGovSafelyHome: Crackdown promised to reduce carnage on roads - Times LIVE timeslive.co.za/local/2015/08/… via @TimesLIVE 8 hours ago
- RT @cnalive: At Mass, we can pray for dead that the merciful Face of God "free them of every remnant of fault & embrace them in the unendin… 8 hours ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: People should always pray and not give up - Luke 18:1 13 hours ago
- RT @WomanDoItAll: A goal without a plan is just a wish. 16 hours ago
- RT @Scripture_Truth: Sometimes, I just sit back and realize how blessed I am. God is great. I have amazing people in my life. I shouldn't c… 16 hours ago
- RT @DavidRoads: What you will allow is what will continue. 16 hours ago
- RT @MuscIeFitness: God has a bigger plan for me than I have for myself. 1 day ago
- US election 2016: Jeb Bush advert slams 'The Real Donald Trump'
- Isil 'launch second chemical attack in Syrian town' say doctors
- Three arrested in Paris over 'devil's breath' drug that turns victims into willing 'zombies'
- Austria threatens to scupper Cameron's EU negotiations over migrant row
- Hillary Clinton may have broken US secrecy rules with emails from Tony Blair and Downing Street
- Ayoub El-Khazzani's home raided in Spain
- Everything you need to know about Kanye West running for President
- US clerk defies Supreme Court, refuses to issue gay marriage licences
- New Zealand unveils shortlist of four for its new flag
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Daily Archives: March 30, 2011
Writes Fr Robert Barron: An Internet controversy is percolating around a soon-to-be-published book by well-known evangelical preacher Rob Bell. In “Love Wins: A Book About Heaven, Hell and the Fate of Every Person Who Ever Lived,” Bell advocates the “universalist” position … Continue reading
Via Bible Places.com: The rainy season in Israel is over and the results are not good. This marks the seventh consecutive year of drought. From the Jerusalem Post: This year, the North received much more water than the center and … Continue reading
The term Satanism represents a broad range of religions, world views, and literature that all look favourably on Satan or similar rebellious figures. The Telegraph (UK) reports on the worship of this fiend: Satan first appeared in the Hebrew Bible as an … Continue reading
And he’s back: CAIRO — Egypt’s chief archaeologist Zahi Hawass, the guardian of some of the world’s most important treasures, was on Wednesday named minister of antiquities, the official MENA news agency reported. Hawass had served as head of the Supreme Council of … Continue reading
On March 30, 1867, U.S. Secretary of State William H. Seward paid Russia $7.2 million for the 586,412-square mile territory of Alaska. Russia set up a presence in Alaska in the 18th century, when Danish explorer Vitus Bering, with the … Continue reading
Lovely thoughtful post on Christian blogging. Worth a read. Thanks to Stuart for pointing it out!
This is enough to make you sick: A pro-life group that monitors the use of cells from babies victimized by abortions is today highlighting a biotech company, Senomyx, which it says produces artificial flavor enhancers using aborted fetal cell lines to test their products. … Continue reading