- RT @DavidRoads: Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't. 1 hour ago
- RT @Quote_Soup: Create a life that feels good on the inside, not one that just looks good on the outside. 1 hour ago
- RT @WesternCapeGov: #TEDx fans, check this out if you're in the #Bellville area. twitter.com/TEDxBellville/… 4 hours ago
- There is a petition to remove display of Pope Benedict made of condoms. It can be signed here: ucatholic.com/eggsbenedict" 6 hours ago
- RT @lnspire_me: As long as you can laugh at yourself you will never cease to be amused. 6 hours ago
- RT @SrHelenaBurns: My God's smaller than your God. http://t.co/BRsS5bbOps 17 hours ago
- RT @samcowen: The number to call when you see someone parking in a disabled who is NOT disabled. timeslive.co.za/thetimes/2014/… 22 hours ago
- RT @DavidRoads: You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will never be able to repay you. -John Wooden 22 hours ago
- Nick Kyrgios accuses Olympic great Dawn Fraser of being a 'blatant racist'
- Pamplona running of the bulls: San Fermin Festival begins in Spain, in pictures
- Briton among three gored by bulls in Pamplona
- Al-Shabaab gunmen kill Kenyan workers in their sleep
- Pictures of the day: 7 July 2015
- Migrant dies in Channel Tunnel trying to reach Britain, say French authorities
- Gay couple sue for recognition of their same-sex marriage in South Korea
- Libyan jet flies extremely low in flyby
- Greece news live: Banks to remain shut for another two days as Greeks told 'reform or it's over'
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Monthly Archives: April 2011
Not me ;) It’s here if you want to follow…
Tel Aviv – Israel is embracing Christianity. Or more precisely, the Jewish state is embracing Christian pilgrims, and has switched its prime tourism marketing focus from, as a Tourism Ministry official once put it, the country as a source of … Continue reading
Bible Places.com via the ever vigilant Joseph Lauer: This article in the Jordan Times has some new information about the metal codices, particularly with regard to the seven books recently recovered by Jordanian police. Authorities are set to send the recently … Continue reading
Fr Z in the Washington Post: In some cities in the USA when a local team wins a basketball game, crowds burn cars. But when John Paul II’s body was lying on view in St. Peter’s Basilica, one first responder, … Continue reading
Some start of the weekend humour: HT
And now for some local falleness: Trying to make a quick buck: A 67-year-old Roman Catholic priest was arrested at his Queenstown church mission for allegedly selling baby formula meant to be given free to underprivileged children. The priest was … Continue reading
Damian Thompson blogs: … The Anglican choral tradition is the finest in the world; its anthems perfectly capture the sentimental grandeur of great state occasions… Yes the Royal Wedding truly was a grand affair.
And the complete order of service is here: It really is an impressive programme!