- RT @SAfmnews: President Jacob Zuma condemns the killing of police officers. He says law enforcement officers should defend themselves again… 21 hours ago
- RT @lnspiredLife: Smiling doesn't necessarily mean you're happy. Sometimes it just means you're strong. 1 day ago
- RT @Women_Sports: Respect all... Fear none. 1 day ago
- RT @DavidRoads: When you do something out of love, you don't count the cost. 1 day ago
- RT @Inspire_Us: Don't cheat the world of your contribution. Give it what you've got. -Steven Pressfield 2 days ago
- RT @Fit_Motivator: Great effort springs naturally from a great attitude. 2 days ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: Like a flood His mercy rains. 4 days ago
- RT @Scripture_Truth: Thank you Lord for unanswered prayers. http://t.co/3nrMCSpdoz 5 days ago
- National Geographic Traveler Photo Contest winners, in pictures
- Gwyneth Paltrow: I did not write the words 'conscious uncoupling'
- Italy arrests 11 mafia suspects who 'communicated in sheep code'
- Former German extremist who vows to reveal inner workings of Isil goes on trial
- India signs peace deal with Nagaland separatists after 60 years of war
- 'General Adolpe', Burundi president's spy chief, assassinated in drive-by shooting
- At least 30 dead after Syrian warplane crashes into town
- Meet the German actor who plans to build his own 'model refugee shelter'
- Hungary using unemployed to build anti-immigration fence
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Daily Archives: June 6, 2011
The largest underground water source has been discovered in Jerusalem: An underground water source discovered recently near the Jerusalem International Convention Center is, experts say, the largest subsurface water resource ever discovered in Israel. The source was discovered 75 meters underground … Continue reading
Today is the 67th anniversary of D-Day: Remembering with this rare colour video. (HT) See also Pope Benedict on D-Day.
Assyrian is a dialect of Akkadian, an extinct Semitic language that was spoken in ancient Mesopotamia. The Telegraph has the short piece: It was in use for 2,500 years but has not been spoken for more than 2,000 years. The … Continue reading
(NaturalNews) Even as the veggie blame game is now under way across the EU, where a super resistant strain of e.coli is sickening patients and filling hospitals in Germany, virtually no one is talking about how e.coli could have magically … Continue reading
Lady Gaga’s religious firestorm may have blown over in the United States, but the government of Lebanon found it so enflaming that they’ve banned the popstar’s new album from the country’s stores. Multiple reports say that the Lebanese government impounded shipments … Continue reading
That’s according to a leading sociologist: A sociologist representing a European security organization says that the number of Christians killed each year for their faith is so high that it calculates to one martyr’s life being taken every five minutes. … Continue reading
Undoubtedly, the Second (and First) Temple period are under the surface of the Temple Mount: One of the most prominent Israeli archaeologists declared today that remains from the First and Second Jewish Temple period – including the Second Temple itself – lie underneath … Continue reading