- RT @ArmorOGod: People should always pray and not give up - Luke 18:1 1 hour ago
- RT @WomanDoItAll: A goal without a plan is just a wish. 4 hours ago
- RT @Scripture_Truth: Sometimes, I just sit back and realize how blessed I am. God is great. I have amazing people in my life. I shouldn't c… 4 hours ago
- RT @DavidRoads: What you will allow is what will continue. 4 hours ago
- RT @MuscIeFitness: God has a bigger plan for me than I have for myself. 13 hours ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: When fear knocks on the door, answer with faith! 20 hours ago
- RT @daiIyscripture: http://t.co/JKmuggX1Rm 20 hours ago
- RT @MMotivate_: Sometimes we can't ask why. Sometimes we'll never know why. Sometimes we just need to move forward and stop regretting the … 21 hours ago
- Barack Obama in Alaska- what you need to know
- Australian and Thai journalists cleared of defaming Thai navy
- Close aide warned Hillary Clinton that David Cameron would be 'no partner' to US
- Chief suspect in Bangkok shrine bombing 'hiding in Cambodia', according to media report
- Thousands more Hillary Clinton emails released
- British troops 'should be garrisoned in Eastern Europe to see off Russian threat'
- Fishermen catch two kittens
- New Zealand unveils shortlist of four for its new flag
- Irish nanny won't be prosecuted for US baby death
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Daily Archives: June 9, 2011
Sickening! The cathedral in the northeastern Nigerian city of Maiduguri was heavily damaged in a June 7 bombing. “St. Patrick’s Cathedral was seriously damaged, windows and doors [were] destroyed, the whole building was shaken to its foundations by the violence … Continue reading
A Jewish-Israeli archaeologist takes us on an alternative tour of the ‘City of David’ – the archaeological site and tourist attraction in the centre of Jerusalem, owned by the Israeli settler organisation Elad. Watch the video regarding the above here.
A Catholic Priest has been arrested for exposing himself on a Florida beach: Police arrested a Catholic priest for exposing himself to an undercover detective on a beach in Englewood, Fl., near Sarasota. Rev. Bernard Chojnacki, 36, a priest at St. Charles … Continue reading
Very moving indeed: From Britain’s Daily Mail comes the story of Lieutenant Todd Weaver, who was killed by an improvised explosive in Afghanistan in September 2010. When his wife opened his laptop computer, two days after his funeral, she found letters … Continue reading
Read what William Oddie has to say in the Catholic Herald: I have been pondering this week about two items of news to do with the way in which, slowly but surely, the results of Anglicanorum coetibus are unfolding throughout … Continue reading