… God bless you, God love you, and goodbye.
John Corapi (once called “father,” now “The Black Sheep Dog”).
The full text of his sad announcement is here.
Or the creepy video:
On this his new movement, The Black Sheep Dog:
On June 17, 2011, Corapi released an audio announcement on his Facebook page, YouTube channel, and his company, Santa Cruz Media’s, website proclaiming his new movement towards “The Black SheepDog.” Combining the personified characteristics of “a black sheep,” and the “sheep” and role of a “sheepdog,” Corapi claims his newfound mission is the same, delivering messages of ‘hope’ and ‘truth,’ but now to a wider-audience. He launched a blog-site: http://www.TheBlackSheepDog.us to allow his fans to begin establishing a ‘home’ where they can be in touch with him, directly. A member from his media team shared “this is a very exciting move for John and his fans, as for the first time, in a long time, John will be directly in touch with this fan-base by way of social networks.
Some blog posts commenting on the above:
- Deacon Greg Kandra: I’m Not Going to be Involved in Ministry as a Priest Anymore.
- ” ” ” : Corapi, the morning after.
- Elizabeth Scalia: John Corapi Leaves the Priesthood to Feed/Guard “Entire World”.
- Mark P Shea: Corapi Sets a World Record.
- Jimmy Akin: Fr Corapi Has Lost It.
- Fr Z: About Fr Corapi.
- Fr Dwight Longenecker: Fr Corapi and Padre Pio.
- Al Kresta: Imitate Christ or Imitate the blacksheepdog.
- EWTN: Statement on Fr Corapi’s Programs.
- Michael Voris: Fr John Corapi and the Blogs.
A lot more to follow I suspect..
UPDATE I: Fr Corapi has just released another statement: The Black Sheep Dog is Unleashed!
UPDATE II: Fr Corapi to Post Audio Clips of ‘Alcoholic and Troubled’ Accuser here.