- RT @MMotivate_: Happiness comes when we stop complaining about the troubles we have and offer thanks for all the troubles we don’t have. 1 day ago
- RT @JamesMartinSJ: This photo must be seen. We cannot turn away from these grievous affronts to human dignity. americamagazine.org/content/dispat… http… 1 day ago
- RT @News24: Shocking photo of drowned refugee boy: 4 held n24.cm/1PNwlC6 1 day ago
- RT @UNICEF: We’re devastated by tragic image of drowned Syrian boy. Refugee & migrant children need urgent protection. #refugeecrisis #chil… 1 day ago
- RT @DavidRoads: If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. -Dr. Maya Angelou 2 days ago
- RT @FamousWomen: Don't let a hard lesson harden your heart. 2 days ago
- RT @LifeLimits: Speak up, don't hide your thoughts and feelings, especially when you can make a difference. 3 days ago
- RT @DavidRoads: What we see depends mainly on what we look for. #perspective 3 days ago
- France 'may extend airstrikes on Isil to Syria'
- Aylan Kurdi's aunt: drowned toddler's last words were 'Daddy, please don't die'
- US Open female tennis player suffers drone scare during match
- 'We are very much afraid': Syrian couple describe terror before boarding smugglers' boat with their baby
- Exhausted migrants cross border from Hungary to Austria
- Refugee crisis:live
- US elite military academy annual pillowfight ends in broken bones and concussions
- Refugee crisis: as it happened Sept 4
- Refugee crisis:live
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Daily Archives: June 21, 2011
The Israel Antiquities Authority release: The Inauguration of the First Temple Period Ophel City Walls Site in the Walls Around Jerusalem National Park and the Opening of the Exhibit of the Oldest Written Document from Jerusalem in the Davidson Center in … Continue reading
During a concert for students at a middle school, a New York City suburb changed the words “when the saints go marching in” to “when the ants go marching in” because authorities objected to the word “saints.” Secular madness indeed!
This is the kind of thing that makes me so glad that I opted for vegetarianism! It’s being called the “poop burger”. Japanese scientists have found a way to create artificial meat from sewage containing human feces. Somehow this feels like … Continue reading
On loan that is. The Huffington Post reports: Rome – The Vatican is lending iPods to pilgrims in a pilot program aimed at coupling ancient basilicas with modern technology to lower the noise level from tour guide chatter. From a … Continue reading
Via Journey to Jerusalem: There could hardly be a plant more important or more associated with spiritual themes in Jerusalem than the olive. If you encounter Arab children in tourist spots in Jerusalem, one will almost certainly give you an … Continue reading
We often think schism is caused by heresy, but often it is the case that a heresy is merely propped up as an excuse for the schism, when the real motives lie elsewhere. In his essay, “Cultural Polarity and Religious … Continue reading