- RT @Inspire_Us: Don't cheat the world of your contribution. Give it what you've got. -Steven Pressfield 22 hours ago
- RT @Fit_Motivator: Great effort springs naturally from a great attitude. 22 hours ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: Like a flood His mercy rains. 2 days ago
- RT @Scripture_Truth: Thank you Lord for unanswered prayers. http://t.co/3nrMCSpdoz 3 days ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: Thank you Lord for your peace. http://t.co/y7wMUgvmlj 4 days ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: When doubts start to creep in, take a moment to pray. 5 days ago
- RT @Inspire_Us: Some days you just have to create your own sunshine. 5 days ago
- RT @Epic_Women: Never give up on anybody. Miracles happen everyday. 5 days ago
- Scorching 'heat dome' over Middle East sees temperatures soar to 165F in Iran
- Bullet bounces off armadillo and puts triggerhappy Texan in hospital
- Angelina Jolie joins Aung San Suu Kyi to visit Myanmar female factory workers
- May the force be with you in long-grain
- New Afghan Taliban leader appeals for unity among fighters in audio message
- The bin Laden family tree: key relatives of 9/11 mastermind who also died in plane crashes
- Cecil the lion: Walter Palmer 'used picture of its corpse' to impress waitress
- MH370: Has wreckage been washing up on Reunion for months?
- Rose Garden singer Lynn Anderson dies at 67
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Daily Archives: July 9, 2011
Here is an interesting video with Msgr Keith Newton, Ordinary of the Personal Ordinariate of Our Lady of Walsingham:
Catholic Online: We hear so many negative things about our Church: that the Church interferes with change and progress; that it is against science and breeds ignorance; that it kept the West mired in the Dark Ages; that it is … Continue reading
Looking anything but like a Catholic Priest! Speaking about changes and the future (in media), he really seems to be living the moniker: Black Sheep Dog.
A priceless 12-century manuscript, which contains Europe’s first travel guide, has been stolen from a safe in Spanish cathedral: A priceless 12th-century illustrated manuscript containing what has been described as Europe’s first travel guide has been stolen from the cathedral … Continue reading