- RT @Scripture_Truth: http://t.co/iY1Ra8jbOY 5 hours ago
- RT @SAfmnews: President Jacob Zuma condemns the killing of police officers. He says law enforcement officers should defend themselves again… 1 day ago
- RT @lnspiredLife: Smiling doesn't necessarily mean you're happy. Sometimes it just means you're strong. 1 day ago
- RT @Women_Sports: Respect all... Fear none. 1 day ago
- RT @DavidRoads: When you do something out of love, you don't count the cost. 1 day ago
- RT @Inspire_Us: Don't cheat the world of your contribution. Give it what you've got. -Steven Pressfield 3 days ago
- RT @Fit_Motivator: Great effort springs naturally from a great attitude. 3 days ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: Like a flood His mercy rains. 5 days ago
- Bobbi Kristina Brown buried next to her mother
- Giant Minion causes chaos on Irish road
- Whale appears alongside yachts in luxury Argentine area
- Catalonia leader calls election framed as vote on independence
- Dutch crane collapse demolishes buildings
- Former senior CIA official says waterboarding was 'torture'
- How bad a CO2 polluter is the USA?
- 'Trainwreck' star Amy Schumer and her politician cousin call for better gun control
- China launches investigation into allegations against Bruce Lee temple abbot
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Daily Archives: July 18, 2011
Say it ain’t so! Would you buy a Bible from Rupert Murdoch, head of News Corporation? You probably already have. His empire across the English speaking world includes not only the troubled tabs in the phone hacking scandal, as well … Continue reading
101 The above video was over at The Scared Page in a post by Dr Michael Barber that has a wealth of information. Check it out!
‘Real Indiana Jones’ sacked as keeper of Egypt’s heritage. The Telegraph reports: … Zahi Hawass, the public face of the pyramids, has become the latest casualty of the revolution sweeping the Egyptian government after being sacked as minister of antiquities. … Continue reading
Following the publication of the results of the apostolic visitation of four Irish archdioceses, the Holy See will “reduce the number of Irish dioceses” and “appoint surprise candidates to newly-amalgamated dioceses,” according to Kieron Wood, writing in the Sunday Business Post. … Continue reading