- RT @ArmorOGod: Like a flood His mercy rains. 1 day ago
- RT @Scripture_Truth: Thank you Lord for unanswered prayers. http://t.co/3nrMCSpdoz 2 days ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: Thank you Lord for your peace. http://t.co/y7wMUgvmlj 2 days ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: When doubts start to creep in, take a moment to pray. 3 days ago
- RT @Inspire_Us: Some days you just have to create your own sunshine. 4 days ago
- RT @Epic_Women: Never give up on anybody. Miracles happen everyday. 4 days ago
- RT @DavidRoads: SMALL changes can make a BIG difference. 4 days ago
- RT @Digitalnun: Crumbs is all I can say to this. twitter.com/Klangable/stat… 4 days ago
- MH370 search: Malaysian experts on way to island to study plane debris - live
- MH370: Six reasons why Reunion debris could be missing airliner
- MH370 search: Malaysia says 'almost certain' debris discovered from Boeing 777
- Three Chechen women 'conned Islamic State fighters out of thousands of pounds'
- Cincinnati shooting: White US policeman denies murder of black driver
- Man stabs several people at Jerusalem gay pride parade
- UN steps up fight against wildlife crime as investigators probe death of Cecil the lion
- German fireighter started 31 blazes 'so he could look like a saviour'
- Air passenger suing for a back injury 'caused by sitting next to obese man'
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Daily Archives: July 28, 2011
That’s the claim: The tomb of St. Philip the Apostle, one of the original 12 disciples of Christianity’s central figure Jesus Christ, has been discovered during the ongoing excavations in Turkey’s south-western province of Denizli. Italian professor Francesco D’Andria, the … Continue reading
An evangelical of note, John Sott, has died: The Rev John Stott, who helped lead a resurgence of evangelicalism in Britain, has died at the age of 90. US preacher Billy Graham paid tribute to him, saying the evangelical world had … Continue reading
The Catholic Herald has the sad news: The number of people in the Catholic Church accused of sexual or physical abuse has more than doubled between 2009 and 2010, according to the latest annual report by the National Catholic Safeguarding Commission … Continue reading