- RT @Scripture_Truth: http://t.co/iY1Ra8jbOY 1 day ago
- RT @SAfmnews: President Jacob Zuma condemns the killing of police officers. He says law enforcement officers should defend themselves again… 2 days ago
- RT @lnspiredLife: Smiling doesn't necessarily mean you're happy. Sometimes it just means you're strong. 2 days ago
- RT @Women_Sports: Respect all... Fear none. 2 days ago
- RT @DavidRoads: When you do something out of love, you don't count the cost. 2 days ago
- RT @Inspire_Us: Don't cheat the world of your contribution. Give it what you've got. -Steven Pressfield 4 days ago
- RT @Fit_Motivator: Great effort springs naturally from a great attitude. 4 days ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: Like a flood His mercy rains. 6 days ago
- FBI 'looking into security of Hillary Clinton's private email account'
- Mormons reveal Seer Stone for first time
- Scores feared dead after double train derailment in India
- Traffic light's 100th anniversary: When was the first traffic light installed?
- New York murder rate surges 10 per cent
- Drone drops drugs into Ohio prison yard
- Kuwaiti tank rolls over during practice for Tank Biathlon
- Donald Trump leads Republicans into first presidential debate
- German prosecutor sacked amid treason investigation
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Daily Archives: August 30, 2011
On the Bible Places blog: A headline in the Jerusalem Post catches my eye: “Libya interim rulers set Saturday ultimatum for Sirte.” The first paragraph identifies Sirte as Muammar Gaddafi’s hometown. The name sounds familiar and I turn to Acts … Continue reading
And killed after only a mile into his journey. How very unfortunate: A year earlier, he had been injured in a road accident and made a full recovery. So the man decided to make a pilgrimage to a shrine to give thanks … Continue reading