- RT @Scripture_Truth: http://t.co/iY1Ra8jbOY 1 day ago
- RT @SAfmnews: President Jacob Zuma condemns the killing of police officers. He says law enforcement officers should defend themselves again… 2 days ago
- RT @lnspiredLife: Smiling doesn't necessarily mean you're happy. Sometimes it just means you're strong. 2 days ago
- RT @Women_Sports: Respect all... Fear none. 2 days ago
- RT @DavidRoads: When you do something out of love, you don't count the cost. 2 days ago
- RT @Inspire_Us: Don't cheat the world of your contribution. Give it what you've got. -Steven Pressfield 4 days ago
- RT @Fit_Motivator: Great effort springs naturally from a great attitude. 4 days ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: Like a flood His mercy rains. 6 days ago
- Chinese Father builds the 'world's longest seesaw'
- Malaysia issues arrest warrant for Gordon Brown's sister-in-law over allegations about prime minister Najib Razak
- Robbie Maddison rides dirt bike on Tahiti's Teahupoo wave, in pictures
- Scores feared dead after double train derailment in India
- Trial opens in Zimbabwe over Cecil the lion's death
- Former First Lady of South Korea makes rare goodwill trip to Pyongyang
- Pictures of the day: 5 August 2015
- Inside the largest Syrian refugee camp - Zaatari camp three years on
- What is life like inside the largest Syrian refugee camp - Zaatari in Jordan?
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Daily Archives: September 9, 2011
A quick and simple geographic map of the Holy Land showing its various (major) parts: How draw it here. HT: Bible Places
Should be fantastic: Of all the filmmakers you might expect to make a film about Jewish hero Judah Maccabee, Mel Gibson is probably not at the top of the list. So consider this a Hannukah surprise. Deadline broke the news … Continue reading
Philly.com reports: To the accompaniment of prayer, a pealing pipe organ, applause, and laughter, Archbishop Charles J. Chaput was installed Thursday as the new head of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Philadelphia. “This is a big job,” he told the throng … Continue reading
In the next couple of weeks. Seriously – that’s if you stay between 57 degrees north and 57 degrees south of the Equator: A six tonne Nasa satellite is set to fall uncontrolled out of orbit, potentially raining debris over swathes of … Continue reading