- RT @SAfmnews: President Jacob Zuma condemns the killing of police officers. He says law enforcement officers should defend themselves again… 8 hours ago
- RT @lnspiredLife: Smiling doesn't necessarily mean you're happy. Sometimes it just means you're strong. 12 hours ago
- RT @Women_Sports: Respect all... Fear none. 12 hours ago
- RT @DavidRoads: When you do something out of love, you don't count the cost. 12 hours ago
- RT @Inspire_Us: Don't cheat the world of your contribution. Give it what you've got. -Steven Pressfield 2 days ago
- RT @Fit_Motivator: Great effort springs naturally from a great attitude. 2 days ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: Like a flood His mercy rains. 4 days ago
- RT @Scripture_Truth: Thank you Lord for unanswered prayers. http://t.co/3nrMCSpdoz 5 days ago
- Former AC/DC drummer remanded on bail for breach of home detention rules
- Cecil the lion projected onto Empire State Building
- Nigeria rescues 178 captives from Boko Haram
- Two New Mexico churches rocked by explosions
- Mexican photojournalist 'tortured' before death
- Donald Trump fires aide over racist Facebook posts
- Monsoon rains kill more than 100 people in India
- California declares state of emergency as wildfires rage
- Egypt postpones al-Jazeera retrial verdict to August 29
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Daily Archives: October 27, 2011
Via The Eponymous Flower: Edit: found a decent translation on google with some minor corrections. Muslim militants are crucifying children to terrorize their Christian parents and encourage them to flee Iraq, yesterday was told a parliamentary committee studying the persecution of … Continue reading
At Gethsemane, in the place where Jesus prayed before he was arrested, the Franciscans carry on the tradition of the olive harvest with volunteers from all nations. Me in Gethsemane last year. A really awesome place!
Read it in full here.
For a quick snapshot of how Jerusalem expanded from the City of David, to the time of Solomon, to the time of Hezekiah, to the time of Nehemiah, to the time of Jesus—this gives a nice overview: But it’s also … Continue reading