2011 featured numerous high-profile appointments by Pope Benedict. But none, arguably, were as buzzed-about as the new head of the Archdiocese of Philadelphia, a historic see that has been rocked by the abuse crisis. The Pope chose Archbishop Charles Chaput, who, as the former Archbishop of Denver, had already gained international exposure for his eloquent writing on faith and politics. Witness host Fr. Thomas Rosica, CSB speaks with the Capuchin prelate in the days following his appointment to Philadelphia.
- RT @LifeLimits: Speak up, don't hide your thoughts and feelings, especially when you can make a difference. 13 hours ago
- RT @DavidRoads: What we see depends mainly on what we look for. #perspective 17 hours ago
- RT @LovLikeJesus: In your anger do not sin. Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry, & do not give the devil a foothold. -Eph … 1 day ago
- RT @WCGovSafelyHome: Crackdown promised to reduce carnage on roads - Times LIVE timeslive.co.za/local/2015/08/… via @TimesLIVE 1 day ago
- RT @cnalive: At Mass, we can pray for dead that the merciful Face of God "free them of every remnant of fault & embrace them in the unendin… 1 day ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: People should always pray and not give up - Luke 18:1 1 day ago
- RT @WomanDoItAll: A goal without a plan is just a wish. 1 day ago
- RT @Scripture_Truth: Sometimes, I just sit back and realize how blessed I am. God is great. I have amazing people in my life. I shouldn't c… 1 day ago
- Syria car bomb kills 10 in Bashar al-Assad's stronghold
- Turkey moves British journalists to high security prison
- Millions strike in India to protest against Modi's labour reforms
- Barrister apologises for sleeping during inquest into death of British race car driver
- Ukraine reports polio outbreak in first Europe cases since 2010
- MH370 investigators 'looking in wrong place'
- Image of dead Syrian boy captures human tragedy of Europe's migrant crisis
- 'We'll stay here until they let us on the train' - migrants at Budapest station
- EU migrant crisis: 'Schengen has now hit the buffers of the real world and is falling apart'
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.