- RT @MMotivate_: Happiness comes when we stop complaining about the troubles we have and offer thanks for all the troubles we don’t have. 1 day ago
- RT @JamesMartinSJ: This photo must be seen. We cannot turn away from these grievous affronts to human dignity. americamagazine.org/content/dispat… http… 2 days ago
- RT @News24: Shocking photo of drowned refugee boy: 4 held n24.cm/1PNwlC6 2 days ago
- RT @UNICEF: We’re devastated by tragic image of drowned Syrian boy. Refugee & migrant children need urgent protection. #refugeecrisis #chil… 2 days ago
- RT @DavidRoads: If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. -Dr. Maya Angelou 2 days ago
- RT @FamousWomen: Don't let a hard lesson harden your heart. 2 days ago
- RT @LifeLimits: Speak up, don't hide your thoughts and feelings, especially when you can make a difference. 3 days ago
- RT @DavidRoads: What we see depends mainly on what we look for. #perspective 3 days ago
- France 'may extend airstrikes on Isil to Syria'
- Aylan Kurdi's aunt: drowned toddler's last words were 'Daddy, please don't die'
- US Open female tennis player suffers drone scare during match
- 'We are very much afraid': Syrian couple describe terror before boarding smugglers' boat with their baby
- Exhausted migrants cross border from Hungary to Austria
- Refugee crisis:live
- US elite military academy annual pillowfight ends in broken bones and concussions
- Refugee crisis: as it happened Sept 4
- Refugee crisis:live
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Monthly Archives: January 2012
The Episcopal Church clearly now sees good as evil and evil as good. Source
It deletes ‘Father’ and Jesus as ‘Son of God’: Why anyone thinks that this would earn anything but contempt from Muslims is beyond me: … now there is a major controversy developing as the latest altered Bibles are being created by organizations … Continue reading
Just a short note to those so openly advocating schism and working against the good governance and effective spiritual leadership within the TAC (and by schism, I mean: the offense of causing or inciting division or disunion within the Church): Canon 1364 § … Continue reading
Released for publication here. Traditional Anglican Communion Office of the Primate Archbishop John Hepworth 28th January 2012 To the Bishops, clergy and people of the Traditional Anglican Communion My Dear Fathers, Brothers and Sisters, In June of 2003, I was … Continue reading
A crowd of 3,000 Muslims burned and looted some Christian homes and shops in an Egyptian village after a rumor spread that a Coptic Christian man had a photograph of a Muslim village girl on his cell phone. “We contacted … Continue reading
Seven minutes to turn a heart; how one Catholic deacon prepares and preaches a Sunday homily. By Deacon Greg Kandra. Give it a read here.
Bishop or is it Father (sorry I’m never sure – it depends if you’re Episcopalian or TAC I suppose?) David Moyer has been declined the required votum needed for him to join the Personal Ordinariate of the Chair of St Peter. Virtue … Continue reading
The letter is measured and well sums up matters as they currently stand. It also makes my point: Reconciliation above all must be the goal and there is no (and should not be) any animosity towards those leaving the Traditional Anglican Communion in order to … Continue reading