- RT @MMotivate_: Happiness comes when we stop complaining about the troubles we have and offer thanks for all the troubles we don’t have. 13 hours ago
- RT @JamesMartinSJ: This photo must be seen. We cannot turn away from these grievous affronts to human dignity. americamagazine.org/content/dispat… http… 1 day ago
- RT @News24: Shocking photo of drowned refugee boy: 4 held n24.cm/1PNwlC6 1 day ago
- RT @UNICEF: We’re devastated by tragic image of drowned Syrian boy. Refugee & migrant children need urgent protection. #refugeecrisis #chil… 1 day ago
- RT @DavidRoads: If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. -Dr. Maya Angelou 1 day ago
- RT @FamousWomen: Don't let a hard lesson harden your heart. 1 day ago
- RT @LifeLimits: Speak up, don't hide your thoughts and feelings, especially when you can make a difference. 2 days ago
- RT @DavidRoads: What we see depends mainly on what we look for. #perspective 2 days ago
- United Arab Emirates loses 45 soldiers in Yemen fighting
- Amsterdam to refund fines levied on holocaust victims for paying rent late
- Refugee crisis: Hungary lays on buses as human tide starts 150-mile trek to Vienna
- Hillary Clinton expresses regret over use of private email
- El Chapo 'could be in Costa Rica'
- Nigeria's president declares bank assets of only £100,000
- Why do refugees and migrants come to Europe, and what must be done to ease the crisis?
- Vladimir Putin confirms Russian military involvement in Syria's civil war
- Migration crisis: Desperate refugees escape camps and start a 110-mile trek to Austria
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Monthly Archives: February 2012
Vatican City – A new interfaith exhibition that opens this week at the Vatican reveals how the roots of the 1611 King James Bible are almost entirely Catholic – despite the fact that the translation was often viewed as a highpoint … Continue reading
Is up and to be found here. Jerusalem Tomb Exploration Reveals First Archaeological Evidence of Christianity from the Time of Jesus… For a background, click here.
This time, a Stole? Or cross-dressing python?
… because we hope in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men… – 1 Timothy 4:10
On Wednesday, February 29th, Benedict XVI passed John Paul II in becoming the sixth oldest pope in the history of the Church, completing 84 years, 10 months, 2 weeks and 1 day… Read on here.
MSNBC: An estimated 2 billion Christians around the world celebrate the life, death and resurrection of Jesus. While those believers take the stories of Jesus as told in the New Testament on faith, archaeologists have scoured the Holy Land and … Continue reading
UPDATE III: The Jesus Discovery website is now up and running here. UPDATE II: A Preliminary Report of a Robotic Camera: Exploration of a Sealed 1st Century Tomb in East Talpiot, Jerusalem by Dr James Tabor in pdf. here. UPDATE … Continue reading