- RT @FearAverage: There is no elevator to success. You have to take the stairs. 1 hour ago
- RT @Scripture_Truth: Little trials without God will break you. Big trials with God will make you. May you always find strength in God's lov… 1 hour ago
- RT @DavidRoads: Pray, forgive yourself, appreciate others, listen to your gut, do things you enjoy, & remind yourself that we are all loved… 1 hour ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: Prayer is the most important conversation of the day. 1 hour ago
- RT @RorateCaeli: "There's No Such Thing as Moderate Islam": An Iraqi Priest Describes the Christian Genocide bit.ly/1VdZZEl 7 hours ago
- RT @Scripture_Truth: Those who know your name trust you because you, Lord, don't abandon those who see you - Psalm 9:10 7 hours ago
- RT @DavidRoads: Live simply. Love generously. Speak truthfully. Pray daily. Leave everything else to God. 7 hours ago
- RT @DavidRoads: Happiness doesn't result from what we get, but from what we give. 2 days ago
- Russia 'would boost military presence' in response to Georgia Nato membership
- Sheena Bora murder: Victim's mother named as prime suspect in 'honour killing'
- George W Bush tells New Orleans children: 'being president is not a hard job'
- Syrian refugee receives £40,000 in donations in 24 hours after viral photo selling pens
- Joy as Sierra Leone's first Ebola survivor gives birth to baby boy named Barnabas
- Australian random visa crackdown compared to East Germany's secret police
- Could the distressing pictures of Alison Parker help stop the slaughter of Americans with guns?
- Killing Cecil the lion was no big deal, says Grace Mugabe
- French minister sparks fury with attack on 'false idea' of 35-hour week
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Daily Archives: February 18, 2012
Despite what some commentators and politicians think, Church teaching on abortion and contraception has remained unchanged. By FATHER MITCH PACWA SJ, 02/16/2012 (copied from National Catholic Register) The recent indignity by which the Obama administration wants to mandate everyone, including … Continue reading
I’ll be performing a wedding a little later today… Here is the homily: Becoming One (Gen 2:24) Wednesday was St Valentine’s Day. You know, that mushy day when everyone dresses up in red and white, when gifts of love: … Continue reading
Venerable Brothers, Dear Brothers and Sisters, With these words the entrance hymn has led us into the solemn and evocative ritual of the ordinary public Consistory for the creation of new Cardinals, with the placing of the biretta, the handing … Continue reading
HT: Catholic Bibles