- RT @ArmorOGod: Like a flood His mercy rains. 3 hours ago
- RT @Scripture_Truth: Thank you Lord for unanswered prayers. http://t.co/3nrMCSpdoz 1 day ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: Thank you Lord for your peace. http://t.co/y7wMUgvmlj 1 day ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: When doubts start to creep in, take a moment to pray. 2 days ago
- RT @Inspire_Us: Some days you just have to create your own sunshine. 3 days ago
- RT @Epic_Women: Never give up on anybody. Miracles happen everyday. 3 days ago
- RT @DavidRoads: SMALL changes can make a BIG difference. 3 days ago
- RT @Digitalnun: Crumbs is all I can say to this. twitter.com/Klangable/stat… 3 days ago
- Cincinnati campus police officer charged with murder of black man
- Hillary Clinton to call for lifting of Cuban embargo
- Cockpit checklist blamed for Nato training air disaster in Spain which killed 11
- Two Israelis charged in arson attack on Church of Loaves and Fishes
- Russia vetoes bid to set up tribunal for downed flight MH17
- Sir Roger Moore on Cecil the lion: 'Hunting is a coward's pastime'
- Cecil the lion: Anger grows as celebrities condemn hunting animals who have 'a right to live'
- MH370: wreckage found on Reunion 'matches Malaysia Airlines flight'
- Huge forest fire closes Rome's Fiumicino airport for two hours
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Daily Archives: March 15, 2012
On the Bible Places blog: Strafor Global Intelligence has an interesting analysis of how Israel’s geographical realities have affected its political situation in biblical times as well as today. It’s an interesting read. The article begins: The founding principle of … Continue reading
Yahoo News: Havana — Thirteen Cuban dissidents have holed up in a Roman Catholic church in Havana to press for an audience with Pope Benedict XVI when he visits in two weeks, saying they want to air their grievances about human … Continue reading
[Background here.] CNA: Here are the facts: On Saturday, February 25th I showed up to officiate at a funeral Mass for Mrs. Loetta Johnson. The arrangements for the Mass were also not my own. I wish to clarify that Ms. … Continue reading