- RT @DavidRoads: Happiness doesn't result from what we get, but from what we give. 1 day ago
- RT @LifeLimits: Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced. -Lucille Ball 1 day ago
- RT @Scripture_Truth: I believe in the sun even if it isn't shining. I believe in love even when I am alone. I believe in God even when He… 1 day ago
- RT @DavidRoads: Why not go out on a limb? That's where the fruit is. 2 days ago
- RT @ACatholicPrayer: "You teach souls by word; you save them by suffering." Bl. Anthony Chevrier #quote 2 days ago
- RT @DavidRoads: You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today. -Abraham Lincoln 2 days ago
- RT @YourZealPlace: Become a person of VALUE http://t.co/9HoFiqRNyk 2 days ago
- RT @MCITLFrAphorism: As often as possible tell one another the good stories of faith and blessing the Lord has made known to you. Build one… 2 days ago
- Hungary braces for thousands more refugees as record numbers cross the border with Serbia
- Angela Merkel calls on EU to help Western Balkans face migrant influx
- Barack Obama visits New Orleans 10 years after Katrina: 'A tragedy that was brewing for decades'
- Virginia shooting victim's father: If Alison had an AK 47, it would've made no difference - latest
- Rodin unique bronze 'lost' for 100 years resurfaces in Switzerland
- A history of mass shootings in the US since Columbine
- Virginia television channel of killed journalists stayed on air throughout day from hell
- Bryce Williams: Everything we know about Virginia gunman on Thursday afternoon
- Migrant crisis: Balkans 'part of the solution, not the problem'
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Daily Archives: March 15, 2012
On the Bible Places blog: Strafor Global Intelligence has an interesting analysis of how Israel’s geographical realities have affected its political situation in biblical times as well as today. It’s an interesting read. The article begins: The founding principle of … Continue reading
Yahoo News: Havana — Thirteen Cuban dissidents have holed up in a Roman Catholic church in Havana to press for an audience with Pope Benedict XVI when he visits in two weeks, saying they want to air their grievances about human … Continue reading
[Background here.] CNA: Here are the facts: On Saturday, February 25th I showed up to officiate at a funeral Mass for Mrs. Loetta Johnson. The arrangements for the Mass were also not my own. I wish to clarify that Ms. … Continue reading