- RT @Scripture_Truth: Every setback is a setup for a comeback. God wants to bring you out better than you were before. 1 hour ago
- RT @GetIifting: Turn intentions into actions. 2 hours ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: Your actions speak so loud I can't hear your words! 2 hours ago
- RT @DavidRoads: You can't make footprints on the sands of time by sitting on your butt... and who wants to make buttprints? 13 hours ago
- RT @MuscIeFitness: Only those who risk going to far can possibly find out how far one can go. -T.S. Eliot 1 day ago
- RT @DavidRoads: If your ship doesn't come in, swim out to it. - Jonathan Winters 1 day ago
- RT @FearAverage: There is no elevator to success. You have to take the stairs. 2 days ago
- RT @Scripture_Truth: Little trials without God will break you. Big trials with God will make you. May you always find strength in God's lov… 2 days ago
- Russia's Vladimir Putin pumps iron with his PM Dmitry Medvedev
- Britain, France and Germany urge EU to set up migrant reception centres
- French journalist 'secretly recorded demanding £2million in blackmail from King of Morocco'
- Afghan forces recapture district which fell to Taliban after withdrawl of British troops
- French restaurateurs urge ban on 'Uber-style' meal-sharing websites
- Dozens of women killed in crash en route to King of Swaziland's dancing virgin festival
- Teenage migrant killed in 'shootout' between smugglers and border police off Turkish coast
- Thai police charge man 'linked to Bangkok shrine blast'
- Hundreds of pugs descend on Berlin for the international pug dog meeting
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Daily Archives: March 16, 2012
The South African Navy had a Festival Day earlier today and I was there. It was a wet and blustery day in the East Dockyard in Simon’s Town, but enjoyable nonetheless. Here are a few pics taken with the BlackBerry.
Did you receive many requests from the Traditional Anglican Communion (TAC), who had already split from the Anglican Church in the past? There are twenty or so priests who put in their request last year. We just had a response … Continue reading
Since many are wondering (whispering), why not have a poll on the question? But first, here’s a little whisper: This Friday morning brings significant breaking news on the ecumenical front — six days after Rowan Williams’ latest meeting with B16 (above), Lambeth Palace has … Continue reading
The Archbishop of Canterbury, Rowan Williams, has announced he is to step down after ten years as he admitted that the row over homosexuality in the Church has been a “major nuisance”. Dr Williams, 61, will leave at the end of … Continue reading
You can check them out here. This is the See-through Church in #7: